Sweet Insecurity:- Part 8

The temperature of room suddenly felt too cold and intense

The temperature of room suddenly felt too cold and intense. His wrist in her soft hands. Both standing in frozen state like a statue.
One stood in utmost guilt while other stood in shock. His sentence. How dare he. How could he utter such words for himself.

Bondita's state were same as Anirudh's. His words made her freeze but as he turned to walk, she knew. This is the last chance for her.

' Oh mother Goddess. Please provide me with you strength'
She uttered in her mind and opened her eyes determined.

Anirudh had his head down casted on shame. A tear passed it's way through his cheek which was unnoticed by him.

With courage in her heart, she left his wrist making him look at her.
His eyes were teary which wanted to flow the water of his beautiful eyes.

She cupped his face for the first time ever. Had it been normal conditions she would have been shy and insecure about him liking her touch but not now. She couldn't let her husband be guilty for the so called mistake he didn't commit.

' Who told you that I was uncomfortable'
He remained silent, his hands stood motionless by his sides, eyes staring at an endless point.
'𝑩𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒆 𝒌𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒔𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆'
His eyes found her serious but soft eyes.

His tears flowed from his eyes expression remaining unchanged.
She felt bad for seeing her husband in this state.

' But.. Didn't you.. Umm'
' I moved away, isn't it'
' Hmm'
' Why do you think I moved away feeling uncomfortable. Why not being shy'

Anirudh chuckled with no humour in it.

' You... Shy... And that to from me' She frowned ' No way Bondita'

' Why? Why can't I be shy? Who wouldn't be shy if their husband comes so close to them'

He let small humorless laugh which made her scared a bit.

' You... And shy... Haa... That to from me.. Haa.. Haaaa.. A person.. You never considered a husband and never wanted as a husband.. Haaa... '

He laughed. He laughed so loudly that contained only pain and sadness. With his laugh flowed his tears.

Bondita stood their shocked and numb. Tears flowing from her eyes.
She never considered him her husband. How could he say that.
He was her everything. Just months in their marriage she felt deeper in love with him.
He was her God.
No. Something is wrong.

She again cupped his face only to his hands cupping her hands on his cheek.
His laughter died but the tears still remained flowing.

' How dare you!! How can you say that' She shouted on his face. He stopped his ears and stared at her with a stupid smile.
' I considered you my everything. My husband. My god. My life. How could you say that I didn't considered you my husband' His smile died