Ch 2 : First Disagreement

Hey guys!..Hope you all remember the first meet of our couple...Let's look at their first argument in this chapter.

As asked by Anand, Reena and her gang arranged a meeting in which Rocky, Chacha, Dada, Anand, Reena and her gang were present in the hall.
By the way Daada here refers to Vaanaram...actually I liked the character so much and wanted to show him less cruel...not to the enemies of course...but to the people in kgf and campus...he is not that harsh and cruel. They address him as Daada which means a word used to call elder person with respect.

Anand, Reena, Rocky were sitting in chairs around a table...everyone else were at a little distance.

Reena:(To Anand and indirectly to rocky) sir, you wanted to talk about something?

Anand looks at Rocky and then Rocky starts talking towards Reena.

Rocky: I have a proposal for you..as you already know what's happening at KGF..

Reena abruptly stops him by saying

Reena: Wait! What do you mean by happening??...I mean is gold mining still going on there?

Everyone including Rocky were little taken back by that sudden question.

Rocky: Of course! That place is a gold mine...mining will happen right?

Reena: (scoffs) Garuda ni champav ani ante..akada janaalani kaapadi vallani free ga vadhileyadaniki ankuna...nuvu Garuda place ki vachi rule cheyadaniki ani ipude artham indhi.

(When I heard you killed Garuda..I thought you did for rescuing the people there and to let them free..but I just now understand that you just wanted his place and to rule KGF)

Rocky: Nuvu chepina moodu correct eh...Garuda nundi vallani kaapadadam...Vallaki kavalsina freedom ivvadam...KGF ki raju ni avvadam...indulo thappu em undhi?
( Three things you mentioned are true...I've saved them from Garuda, Gave them their freedom back and became the King of KGF..what's wrong in that?)

Reena: KGF lo pani chesthunantha varaku vallu danger lo unnatte.. nuvu vallaki chesina antha goppa melu ento?
( Until they are working in KGF, they are in danger...what's that great help that you did to them?)

Rocky: ( smiles a little) You know Indian army?...vallani hire chesedhi evaru?
( who hires the army?)

Reena: ( confused about his question) Government.

Rocky: Army lo unnantha varaku vallu danger lo unnatte...dhani artham, Government thappu chesthunatta?
( Until they are in army..their lives are in danger..does that mean Government is doing wrong?)

Reena didn't know what to answer...for the first time in her life, someone opposing her opinion and making her question her opinion herself...this feeling she is not aware of before left her in frustration.