Ch 20 : Adheera! and Queen's plan!

Hey guys!...Thankyou for the votes and comments.

Let's continue with the story.

Reena ends the call with tensed look on her face.
Then she takes a paper, writes something on it and wraps it with the locket Rocky gave her before and turns towards her friends.

Reena: I have to go...3 hours lopu na response rakapothe...Ee paper Daada ki ivvandi...appativaraku nenu meetho ne unnanu ani manage cheyandi.
(I have to go...if you don't get a response from me for 3 hours...give this paper to Daada...until then manage that I'm with you guys only.)

Her friends look at her with tension and questions.

Reena: Don't worry...and please do as I said.

They nod and she then leaves.

It's 2 hours since she went and Vaanaram comes there.

Daada: Princess ekada?...chala time nundi kanpichatle anta?
(Where's princess?...heard that she's not seen since some time?)

They give that paper she gave to him and he looks at it shocked.

Daada goes directly to Rocky after knowing about her.

Rocky is in mines discussing with Chaacha and other workers.

Daada: Princess danger lo undhi.
(Princess is in danger)

Rocky is shocked to listen that and Daada explains where she is and what's the danger she is in.

On the other side.
Reena left her house from backside so that her gaurds wouldn't see her and reached Outpost Bridge.

Farmaan and other newly trained gaurds are shocked to see her there.

Farmaan: Bhabhi?...meru enti ikada?
(Bhabhi...you here?)

Reena: Ikada attack jaruguthundhi...andharu vellipondi...
(There's an attack going to happen here...everyone leave)

Everyone are shocked to hear that.

Farmaan: Memu unadhe gaurd cheyadaniki bhabhi..ela vadhlesi veltham?
(We are here to gaurd bhabhi..how can we leave and go?)

Reena: Thelusu...but ee attack lo meru fight cheyaleru...antha experience ledhu meku...Chala praanalu pothay...
(I know...but you cannot fight in this attack...you're not that experienced..we'll lose many lives)

Farmaan: Vadhilesi velthe...Attack chesevallaki entry ichinatte kada bhabhi?
(If we leave and go...it's like giving entry to the enemies no bhabhi?)

Reena: Enter avvadaniki ee bridge eh way...adhi nenu kalchesthanu....vallu enter avvaleru...aalope meru andharu vellipovali.
(This bridge is only way to enter...I'll burn it..they cannot enter...before that only you guys should leave)