Ch 16 : He returns!

Hey guys...Thankyou so much for the love and encouragement...it really means a lot.😇.
And as you guys asked, I'm updating early and I wrote this in a hurry...Hope you guys like it.

The next day, Reena and everyone are waiting in the palace hall for him to come back with an excitement filled in them for what he did.

Whereas Reena was growing restless with the waiting and keeps throwing glares at Om who is almost shivering for her anger.

Just then the chopper sound makes everyone startled indicating his arrival.
Reena couldn't hold herself back and runs to the balcony from where the chopper landing can be seen.

Just then Rocky comes out of the chopper in a black suit with a royal aura nothing less like a king...and seeing him safely, Reena was finally at peace and sighs.

As Rocky starts moving towards the entrance of palace, Reena keeps staring him and then realizes that she was actually angry at him and goes back to everyone and sits with her angry face.

Rocky comes to the hall and stands at a distance and everyone look at him with their own kind of emotion...some with respect...some with surprise...some with excitement and one person with heights of anger.

Rocky(smiling): Hello everyone!

Everyone smile at him and Om goes near him.

Om: Finally vachav boss...nuvu ravadam inka late ayi unte..na chaavu late ayedhi kadhu...thelsa?
(Finally you came boss...if you did late in coming...my death wouldn't be late...you know?)

Rocky chuckles and both see Reena who is seated with hands crossed and throwing angry glares at both of them.

Rocky:(smirking) Enti bangaram idhi...kanapadagane parigetthukuntu vachi hug cheskuntav ankuna...disappoint chesthunav...
(What is this bangaram...I thought as soon as you see me...you'll come running and hug me...you're disappointing me)

Reena's anger raises yet again....after what he did...he's expecting a hug now...
She gets up and with a mock smile.

Reena: Hug eh kada?...istha...gattiga istha.
(Hug right?...I'll give...a strong one)

Reena then takes a gun from the drawer of table and stands before him at a hand distance...the gun pointing his heart exactly.
She then loads the gun(as she does in the film after getting news about her father)

Reena:(sarcastic) Okati chaala?...rendu mudu ivvana?
(One is enough?...or should I give two or three?)

Poor Rocky expecting hug from his girl and She was talking about the bullets.😉

Om: Bro!...neku gun load cheyadam vacha?
(Bro!..you know how to load a gun?)

Reena pissed off at his question changes the gun direction to him and.

Reena: Kaalchadam kuda vachu...chuyinchana?
(I know firing it too...shall I show?)