Ch 37 : Couple Goals!

Hey guys!...Thankyou so much for the votes and comments.

And there are three more chapters left to end this book...I'm actually surprised to realize that I've been writing these many chapters...as it just happened in a flow...I'm going to miss this so much.

Let's go ahead with the story.

After the warning gave by the Prime Minister, Rocky and Reena made sure they took more security measures to protect the secret of KGF and their contacts.

One day, Raghavan reaches the PM office to meet Ramikasen.

Raghavan: Ma'am..we got them.

Ramikasen: What?

He shows her a file, which she takes with an anxiety and looks at it carefully.

Raghavan: All the money he's got is transferred to a single trust Ma'am.. to which Rocky and Reena are the only beneficiaries.

Ramikasen: Good!...find a solid evidence linking them to this trust...let's proceed legally...then we'll see how they can escape.

Raghavan: Sure Ma'am.

All this conversation was immediately transferred to Rocky and Reena who had their informers scattered around the country.

Rocky and Reena get ready as they were going somewhere.

Chaacha: Ekkadiki velthunaru?...ee time lo safe kadhu kada..
(Where are you guys going?..it's not safe now right..)

Rocky: Delhi..okariki Hi chepi raavali.
(Delhi...we have to tell Hi to someone.)

Reena: Not one...two.

Rocky looks at her with a question face.

Reena: You meet the Prime Minister...I'll meet the CBI officer...separately.

Rocky sees her determined face and understands that she has planned something for him.

They reach Delhi by their own flight and depart to meet their targets respectively.

PM Office:

Person: Ma'am...someone has come to meet you.

Ramikasen: Not now...no more appointments for today please..

Person:(with trembling voice) Ma'am ...it's Rocky

Ramikasen looks at him shocked and asks him to let Rocky in.

Rocky walks into the room in his style with a bouquet and gets seated.

Ramikasen: Lancham ivvadaniki vachava?...Bedhirinchadaniki ah?
(Are you here to bribe me?..or warn me?)