Ch 27 : Confession!

Hey guys!..Thankyou for the votes and comments.
As mentioned in the previous chapter and the title, the awaited confession is going to happen in this chapter.

Let's continue with the story.

Reena slowly opens her eyes and sees that she's in her room in the palace, and remembers that she has fallen unconscious and was brought there.
She sees that Rocky and her Dad are sitting on either side of her on the bed, waiting for her to wakeup..and she smiles realizing her two biggest strengths being on her either sides..and looks around to see all the people she loves surrounding her.

She sits up on the bed and before anyone can say anything.

Reena: I'm fine...it's just that I didn't have dinner yesterday and breakfast today...I felt dizzy...there's no need to worry.

Then a maid brings soup for her and her Dad makes her have it.

RDad: I'll make breakfast...what do you want to eat?

Reena: Hmm..Pasta?

Her dad nods and goes out of the room.

Rocky: Why didn't you have dinner yesterday?

Reena: Did you have it?

Rocky sighs realizing both were not in a position to think or do anything.

Rocky:(whispering) By the way bangaram...nuvu intha weak anukoledhu.
(By the way bangaram..I didn't think you're this weak.)

Reena looks at him with a question face.

Rocky:(smirking) Kiss ki eh fever vachesindhi...future lo jarige vaatiki inka em avthundhi oh...mana first night hospital lo plan chesthe better emo kada?
(You got fever just for a kiss...I wonder what will happen for the future events...I think it's better to plan our first night in a hospital..right?)

Reena:(shocked and loudly) Shutup!

By her shout, everyone who were busy discussing something look at her.

RMom: What happened?

Reena nods negatively indicating that it's nothing and glares at Rocky to which he smirks.

And then Rocky takes her phone out from his pocket and gives it to her

Reena remembers that she dropped her phone in the car during their kiss and completely forgot about it.

Rocky: Gurthu vachindha?
(You remember now?)

Reena blushes realizing he was talking about the kiss and understands that he came to her house to give the phone when she was about to fall unconscious.
She takes her phone while blushing and suddenly Chaacha comes into the room.