Ch 3 : Confused Souls

Hey guys! Thankyou all for the beautiful comments and votes for the last chapters.
Let's go ahead with the story...This chapter continues from the last one.

Rocky was still looking at her...wanting to explain his behavior but couldn't do it.

Reena was now fed up with his stare and asked

Reena: What? isn't your work done here?..you got what you wanted.. why are you still here?

Rocky : To make one thing clear.

Reena: What's that?

Rocky: Inthasepu mana madhya jarigindhi professional deal bangaram...dheeniki mana love story ki sambandham ledhu...I still love you Bangaram!
(Whatever happened till now is just a professional deal bangaram...it has nothing to do with our love story...I still love you bangaram!)

Reena is now yet again confused that how could he talk about love just after he threatened her of killing her friends to make her accept a deal.

Reena: Seriously?...ne nunchi love ane padham kuda edho paapam la vinpisthundhi.
(Seriously?..Even listening the word love from you sounds like some sin)

Rocky: Bangaram please...nenu em chesina alochinchi valid reason tho chestha.
( Bangaram please...whatever I do is thought thoroughly and done with a valid reason)

Reena:(mockingly) Oh really? Then what is your "valid reason" for forcing your deal on me?

Rocky: Safety bangaram!

Reena: Safety?...of whom exactly?

Rocky: People in kgf and campus.

Everyone were confused about the statement because no one knew how the deal is concerned to the Safety of people.

Reena: What do you mean?

Rocky: Bangaram!...inthakmundhu KGF lo tight security undedhi...no one could enter or leave the place...but ipudu ala kadhu...like I said the people have freedom...lopala unna vallu elago bayatiki ravali anukoru...but bayata vallu lopaliki ravadaniki try cheyochu..
Ala kgf lopaliki ravadaniki...unna one and only easy way is through campus... campus nundi kgf ki route undhi kabatti..
So ipudu campus kgf lo merge avvadam valla, security will be completely around the kgf and campus...so it's for the Safety of people.
( There used to be tight security in kgf...no one could enter or leave the place...but now, the situation is different...like I said, people have freedom there...people in kgf however don't want to go out but people from outside can try coming inside kgf....and for them,one and only easy way is through campus as there is a route from campus to kgf...so after the merge, now security will be completely around the kgf and campus...so it's for Safety of people.)

Reena felt that it was a reasonable thought for Safety of people and was convinced with his words.

Reena: You could've told this before...I would've agreed to the deal..what was the need of that threatening of killing my friends?

Rocky(smiles): If I told you this before...you would've thought that I was making an emotional manipulation to make you accept the deal...I'm already in a negative shade for you.. so it doesn't matter if you think of me more negatively...so

Reena: Then why did you tell this now?

Rocky didn't have an answer.. he told her the actual reason because he didn't want her to misunderstand him..Rocky who never really cared of what anyone thinks of him has started caring about what reena thinks about him.And more irritatingly he cannot tell this to her.

He just leaves from the there not before stopping at the door, turns back and gets a glance of her, smiles at her and leaves.
He is followed by chacha and vaanaram leaving Reena and her friends in the room.

Reena stood there confused about the question she asked...why did he tell her the truth, when there was no need for him to say that.

The day passed by both thinking about each other, and more was Reena who was really confused about Rocky....she doesn't take much time in understanding and identifying a person, but this man was different.. He just left her in a confusion..
Whereas Rocky was thinking that he saw a first woman like her mother who was brave, straight forward, but also soft and loving for her people.

Both were drowned in each other's thoughts and couldn't sleep the whole night.

Rocky being Rocky has already gathered complete information about her...her family, friends, likes and dislikes...literally everything.

Even Reena wanted to know more about him, but she didn't have an easy access as rocky had...so she was thinking how to know about him...to which her gang gives an idea..
That will be continued in the next chapter..

That's it for today..
Hope you liked the chapter...
Thankyou for the votes and comments.. Hoping they would continue for this and upcoming chapters too.
Any guesses on the idea Reena going to do to know about Rocky?..please do mention in comments.
Suggestions are welcomed
Thankyou🤞.