Ch 5 : Destiny's plan?

Hey guys!...Thankyou again for the love and support this story is getting....
This chapter continues from the last one.

Rocky sees her looking at him with emotion in her eyes and how can he leave a chance to tease her..

Rocky:(with a smirk) Enti bangaram, mari intha desperate unava na gurinchi...okka roju ke padipoyava?
(What is this bangaram?...you're this desperate for me that you just fell for me in one day?)

By this reena comes to her senses and goes back to her attitude mood.

Reena: Oh hello!..stop hallucinating okay?..me?...falling for you?...that's never gonna happen.

Rocky: Hmm...adhi chudham le kani...morning nundi hiccups vasthunte...evaru thaluchukuntunara ankuna...nuv eh anmata😉
(Hmm...let's see that later...I've been getting hiccups since morning and was wondering who was thinking about me so much...now I get that it was you.)

Reena was shocked a bit as it was true that she was thinking about him the whole day...but being Reena, she wouldn't accept that.

Reena: Why would I even think about you?...I have much better things to do.(fake smile)

Rocky: Abaddhalu chepaku bangaram...aadapillalu pudatharu...ofcourse..Naku aadapilla eh kavali anuko...
(Don't lie bangaram...baby girl will be born...ofcourse...I want girl only but still..)

(Actually, there's a saying in telugu that if we say lies, we give birth to baby girl...I know it's silly...but wanted to use it for Rocky to tease Reena.)

Reena was shocked with his statement.

Reena: What do you mean?...neku aadapilla kavali anadaniki...nenu abaddhalu chepadaniki enti sambandham?
(What do you mean?...How do you wanting a baby girl and me lying are related?)

Rocky: Ofcourse they are related bangaram...nuvu eh kada naku baby girl ni ivvalsindhi..
(Ofcourse they are related bangaram...you are the one who's going to give me a baby girl right)
(Shrugging his shoulder with a smirk)

Reena was now in shock would be an understatement....she just couldn't digest that...a man has made her his wife yesterday...and today he just made her mother of his kid??...that too with that level of confidence...

Reena: (angrily) You know what?

Rocky: what?

Reena has no words to say after seeing his Audacity to call her mother of his kids..

Reena:(rolling her eyes with frustration) Why am I even still talking to you?...God!..I hate you.

And she starts leaving.

Rocky:(teasingly and lovingly) But I love youuu!