Ch 12 : King and his Queen!

Hey guys...Thankyou for the votes and comments.

This chapter continues from the last one.

Reena squeezes her eyes, holding her fist tightly not daring to look at Rocky as she knew his reaction won't be good.

Gathering her courage, she manages to look at him who is staring at the table with anger and coldness clearly visible in his eyes and face.

Kamal : Comeon Reena...say him that you're going to be my wife.

Even Reena looses her cool seeing Kamal.

Reena: Kamal!...can we not do this now?

Kamal: Why not?...don't tell me you've changed your decision and fell in love with this guy..
Even if you did...he's not worth it....and it will never happen.

Reena keeps looking at Rocky that Kamal's words might instigate him...but surprisingly he was calm...maybe calm before the storm.

Reena: That doesn't need to be discussed now...stop this now!

Kamal: Wow!...so now you'll go against your family's wish for the guy who killed some of your family...you know..your dad would be ashamed of you now.

Reena is shocked at his words and couldn't reply anything.

Rocky: The meeting's done.. everyone can leave now.

Everyone look at him shockingly that he's making everyone leave without saying anything to Kamal or Reena.

Everyone including Reena get up to leave...but Rocky holds her hand...making her stop.
She understands that he wants to talk to her.

Kamal sees this and gets more angry.

Kamal: Leave her hand!...I just told you she's my fiancee...you cannot hold her.

Reena looks at rocky who is tapping his thumb finger on his forehead...maybe calming himself.

Reena: Did you not hear him?...he asked everyone to leave.

Kamal: Yeah...so that you both can stay back alone?..

Reena feels disgusted by the meaning of his words and Rocky immediately leaves her hand and gets up with bang on the table.

As soon as he leaves her hand...she holds it back to stop him from doing whatever he was planning to do...Rocky looks at her and calms himself a little.

Reena: (To Vaanaram) Take everyone out...that's an order.