Ch 40 : Happily Ever After!

Hey guys!..The author is writing this with so many emotions running inside.🥺

Anyways, let's come to the story.

Rocky carries Reena in his arms and everyone follow them to the palace, they reach their room where a doctor was already waiting to treat her.
Rocky places her on the bed and the doctor starts checking at the area where the blood was there and realizes something.

Doctor: She's not injured..looks like it's someone else's blood.

The doctor says surprising everyone and they soon realize that she was fighting and the blood might have spilled or something from others..making them finally feel relieved and let a long breathe they've been holding from long time.

Rocky sits beside her, holding her hand.

Rocky: Then why did she fall unconscious?

And the doctor was about to answer him, they see her gaining consciousness and opening her eyes.

Reena: What happened?

Rocky: What happens?...you're not well already and this stress made you more weak I guess.

Reena: Who said I'm not well?

Rocky: The vomitings you had in the morning.

Reena was about to retort but the doctor comes between their talks.

Doctor: Wait...you've been having vomits?

Reena: Yes doctor..since yesterday.

Doctor: Vomits, unconscious and weakness...maybe it's..

The doctor gives a pause making Reena and Fathima widen their eyes and look at each other.

Doctor: Let me check.

Reena nods nervously and the doctor checks her pulse while Reena holds Rocky's hand that has been holding her for a long time and he looks at her thinking Why she was so nervous suddenly.

Finally, the doctor is done confirming the question and smiles at Reena...making her and Fathima understand the news and they give broad smiles to each other.

Doctor: Congratulations!

Fathima: Entha manchi news chepavu beti...kisi ki nazar na lage...
(What a happy news you gave Beti...no evil eye should fall on you..)

Saying, she does the gesture with her hands while Reena's smile never ended on her face.

Meanwhile, seeing all this, there were four confused faces looking at them as if they were talking some other language...they were Rocky, Chaacha, Vaanaram and Om.

Rocky: Em jaruguthundhi evaraina chepthara?...Doctor congrats antunaru...Fathima ma nazar antundhi...enti idhi antha?
(Will someone tell what's happening?...Doctor is congratulating...Fathima ma is talking about evil eye..what's all this?)