Ch 13 : Private Coffee talks!

Hey guys!...
Thankyou for the votes and comments.
Glad that this story is being liked by you guys.

So..let's go on with the chapter.

While Reena is making her coffee, she feels someone was behind and she takes a knife that was beside her...and turns back aiming the knife at that person.

She turns suddenly back with the knife to see the person and stops the knife exactly pointing at the person's heart.

And that person is...as you all guessed...who else can enter her house without her knowing...

Rocky: (looking at the knife ) Just miss bangaram!

Reena sighs and takes the knife and puts it back.

Reena: Seriously?..Em chesthunav?
(Seriously?...what are you doing?)

Rocky: Ninnu love chesthuna.❤
(I am loving you.❤)

Reena (hiding her smile and rolling her eyes): Ikada em chesthunav?
(What are you doing here?)

Rocky shows his hand that got cut...and she notices the band-aid wasn't there.

Reena: Band-aid ledhu enti?
(why isn't there a band-aid?)

Rocky: Anduke ga ikadiki vacha.
(That is why I came here)

Reena: Band-aid veskodaniki na dhagariki raavali ah?
(You had to come to me for putting a band-aid?)

Rocky: See..evaru start chesina pani valle finish cheyali...nuve ga ninna first aid chesindhi...idhi thaggentha varaku ne responsibility eh kadaa
(See...whoever starts a work has to finish it...you are the one who did first aid yesterday...so until it becomes normal, it's your responsibility)

Reena: (sarcastic) Yeah...you break things and I'll take the responsibility..Nice.

Rocky just shrugs his shoulders with a smile and Reena goes to bring band-aid and puts an ointment and band-aid on the injury.

While she was doing her work, Rocky is busy in admiring her..how beautiful she looked even in casuals, messy hair that was flying little...and Reena is done doing the treatment and looks at him to see him completely out of the world.
Even she starts thinking about him and gets into the another world.
After few moments...

Rocky: I can do this all day...but coffee pilusthundhi bangaram..chudu.
(I can do this all day...but the coffee is calling you bangaram..see that)

Reena realizes that coffee was about to come out of the vessel and switches off the stove.
Reena sighs and looks back at him who is looking at her with a teasing smirk.

Reena turns back and squeezes her eyes.

Reena(murmurs): Damn!..control!

Rocky: (teasing tone) It's not your fault you know...it happens.