Ch 30 : His Control!

Hey guys!...Thankyou so much for the votes.

Let's continue with the story.

After few days,
Like Reena said, Rocky is taking care of KGF business and Reena taking care of it's people including Rocky.

Reena is seen talking to her people in the palace hall.

Reena: Chaacha...Bombay lo situation enti?...
(Chaacha...what's the situation in Bombay?..)

Chaacha: Antha control lo ne undhi..
(Everything is under control..)

Reena: Rocky meedha CBI investigation jaruguthundhi ani vinnanu?
(I heard that CBI investigation is happening on Rocky?)

Krithi: Officer Raghavan...he's trying his best to know about KGF and Rocky.

Reena: Hmm...KGF gurinchi thelisina vallu chesedhi em ledhu...Rocky gurinchi matram em thelikudadhu....not a single detail...thanu ela untado kuda thelikudadhu...Bombay lo police records lo unde chance undhi..even news papers...just wipe his details from everywhere...
(Hmm...they can't do anything even if they know about KGF...but they shouldn't know about Rocky...not a single detail...not even how he looks...there's a chance of his details in Bombay police records..even news papers.. just wipe his details from everywhere..)

Priyanka: Will be done...and as we planned Anvi is going to join CBI in bangalore....we just need to make sure she goes into that officer's team..

Reena: Hmm...I'll talk to her.

Then Vaanaram comes there.

Daada: Meru chesedhi meru cheyandi...Rocky chesedhi thanu chesthune untadu...
(You do what you're doing.. Rocky keeps doing what he's doing..)

Chaacha: Em matladthunaru?
(What are you talking?)

Daada signals them to look out and they turn to see four choppers in the air and lots of cars with gaurds reaching the palace.
They get shocked and confused at the same time.

Reena: What's happening?

Daada: Rocky is happening.

They look at him with question faces.

Daada sighs and tells them what happened..

Few moments back: