Ch 21 : First Hug!

Hey guys!...Thankyou for the votes and comments.
Hope I'm being able to write something which reaches your expectations.

Let's go ahead with the story.

The next morning,
Reena starts getting flashes of previous day's events...Adheera, attack and all...and opens her eyes...and sees Rocky infront of her looking at her with highest level of concern on his face...she instantly comes out of the flashes and calms down seeing him.

She looks around to find her friends, Om, Chaacha, Daada surrounding her as they were waiting for her to open her eyes.

She gets up with support and sits half laid on the bed and looks around the room to realize it was morning.

Krithi: Night antha unconscious unnav...blood loss valla...blood ekkinchaka ipude lechav.
(You were unconscious whole night...due to the blood loss...after injecting blood, you woke up now)

Reena nods and looks at Daada and he understands her question.

Daada: Antha okay...Adheera gurinchi andhariki thelisindhi...ipudu em cheyaledu ani kuda...so antha stable ga ne undhi.
(Everything's okay...all know about Adheera and also that he cannot do anything now...so everything is stable now)

Reena nods.

Reena: Dad ki em chepakandi Daada...Adheera chanipoyadu ane nammuthunaru...alane undanivandi...Mom tho nenu matladtha.
(Don't say anything to Dad Daada...he believes that Adheera is dead...let it be like that..I'll talk to Mom)

Daada's expression changes and he looks at her friends...which Reena notices.

Reena: What's wrong?

Siri: Night Aunt uncle call chesaru...neetho matladali ani..manage chesam kasepu kani...final ga..vere option leka chepalsi vachindhi.
(Aunt and uncle called Night to talk to you...we managed for some time but...finally we didn't have any option...we had to tell everything)

Reena:(shocked) Seriously?...tension padtharu ani thelisi...ela cheparu asalu?
(Seriously?...you know they will be tensed...how could you tell them?)

Rocky:(sarcastic) Oh!...nuvu pakkana valla tension gurinchi kuda alochisthav ah?
(Oh!...you think about other's tension too?)

Reena senses that something's wrong by his tone.

Reena: What do you mean?

Rocky: I mean...antha stunt chese mundhu alochinchaledhu kada...adhi chepadaniki enduku alochinchadam ani
(I mean...you didn't think before doing that stunt...then why to think before saying it)

Reena : Nenu emaina fun kosam chesana?...
(Did I do that for some fun?)

Rocky: Kadhu...kani oka dhanive antha risk cheyadam correct kadhu ankunta.
(No..but I think doing that much risk alone is not correct )