Ch 38 : Masterminds!

Hey guys...Thankyou for the votes and comments.

Let's continue with the story.

Rocky and Gurupandiyan are discussing something and Chaacha goes to them.

Chaacha: Mine number 3 open chesi 25 years ayndhi...inka bangaram dhorike chance ledhu.
(It's been 25 years since mine number 3 was opened...there's no chance that we get more gold from it.)

Rocky: Close chesi..workers ni vere dhagariki shift cheyandi.
(Close it..and shift the workers to other place.)

While all this was witnessed by Reena who was looking at Gurupandiyan with a cold face and Vaanaram beside her.

Reena: Daada...velli me part play cheyandi.
(Daada...go and play your part.)

To which, Vaanaram nods and goes near the trio with a fake tensed face.

Vaanaram: 5th mine lo blasting valla edho problem ayndhi anta...ipude gaurds inform chesaru..
(It seems that there's a problem in 5th mine due to blasting...Gaurds informed it just now.)

Rocky gets startled by the sudden news and gets up from his chair to leave for the mine..and looks at Gurupandiyan who came there when Rocky himself called him and now he was leaving in the middle.

Meanwhile, Reena enters the scene.

Reena:(to Rocky) You should go to the mine..don't worry about uncle..I'll take care of him...
(To Gurupandiyan with a mock smile) Right uncle?

Though Gurupandiyan finds her words weird, he just nods with a smile and Rocky leaves.

Reena : Kurchondi uncle...manam chala discuss cheyali.
(Have a seat uncle...we have so much to discuss.)

Gurupandiyan understands the clear warning in her words and face and thinks it is better for him to leave before she does something unpredictable.

Gurupandiyan: Actually, Naku important pani undhi...Rocky edho urgent pani ante vachanu..ipudu thanu ledu kada...nenu velthe better.
(Actually, I have Some important work...I came here because Rocky said it's something urgent...he's not here now..so it's better if I leave.)

Reena narrows her eyes at him and makes herself comfortable in the chair and looks at him with a sarcastic glare.

Reena: Avunu..meku chala panulu untay kada...KGF secrets evariki epudu leak cheyalo apudu cheyali...evarini epudu ela use cheyalo chuskovali...ee Masterplans anni chese meru chala busy untaru kada..
(Yes...you have so many works...you should leak KGF information to whoever, whenever they are required...you should see whom you should use when...you're always busy doing all these Masterplans right..)