Chapter 1

"Morning Love."

Selene looks to her left to see a shirtless blonde man with piercing blue eyes. She looks at him with confusion before looking down to see his hand around her waist.

"Morning?" She questions "Am i dreaming again?" She asks the man she mysteriously keeps seeing.

"Not very excited to see me now, are we love?"
"Well I didn't exactly say that"

She looks up at the ceiling trying to wake up, but fails as her body was unconscious. (She doesnt knowthat though)

She turns to look at him to find him already staring at her.
"You know during the whole time we've spent together you haven't told me your name."

"My name is Niklaus, but you can call me Nik.'' "Niklaus?, Sounds like a grandpa." She laughs silently as he smiles at her.

She looks away from and looks around the room feeling a sense of familiarity by them both.

"So, why am I dreaming about you... again, Niklaus?" His name rolled off of her tongue effortlessly as if it was made for her to be said.

"You'll find out soon enough."

*********

"Selene!" She woke up to Elena infront of her face and in an unknown room.

"Elena?, What happened where are we?" She asked worried about what had happened.

"We've been kidnapped." Elena answered.

"No really, I thought Stef and Dae knocked us out and took us to their safe house."

They both look up as they hear footsteps and see a woman who looks like she's in her twenties and a man with a beard.

"Oh my gosh." The pixie haired girl looks at Selene and approaches her cautiously.

"He's going to be so happy." She looks at the guy then back to me. "What's your name?"
"I'm not telling you."
From that they went back and forth until the pixie haired girl which Selene found out her name was Rose from Elena gave up.

**********

Selene sat on the couch as Elena went to ask Rose some questions. She thought about her dream, and how she felt comforted by the strange man. Her thought train got interrupted when she heard a familiar name.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?"

She didn't know where she knew the name from but it seemed familiar to her. She zoned out trying to figure out who Elijah was.

"I know why we're here."
Selene looks up to see Elena standing infront of her but stays silent.

"Rose and Trevor helped Katherine escape somewhere and Elijah will kill them so they are bargaining us for there freedom. Elijah is an original and he needs me for the sun and moon curse, the moonstone doesn't bind it, and i'm supposed to be sacrificed." Elena explains all in one breath.

**************

"He's here. This was a mistake." Trevor walks in out of breath.

"No I told you I would get us out of this. Trust me." Rose defends

"No, he wants me dead Rose."
"He wants her more." She points at Selene, confusing both her and Elena.

Selene stands up ready to defend herself. "Woah, what's this got to do with me?"

She gets ignored by them as Rose and Trevor continue fighting.

Rose stops him "Hey. What are we?"
"We're family." Trevor finishes

I'll probably finish the rest tomorrow, if there are any errors or if you have any questions please let me know.