Chapter 3

2x09- Katerina

Selene walked around the area. It was dark and all she could see was a wooden pole attached to the floor.

She looked around and saw people cracking their bones as they got up, and turned towards her.

"Selene. Selene." They all chanted.

"Selene Maximoff, you are a witch." Their voices overlapped each others pointing towards her.

"You are the Scarlet Witch. So it is written."

"Told you so." A voice spoke the face nowhere to be found.

"Harbinger of chaos." Another Witch said

"So it is foretold. So it is written. So, it is foretold." They all chanted again, while dragging her to the wooden pole and tying her up.

"You can't win, Selene." The hidden voice was heard again. "Power isn't your problem, it's knowledge."

A hue of red appeared above Selene's head. The witches gasped as they took a step back.

"Give me your powers and I will leave your family alone, and the people of Mystic Falls can all live together in peace."

Selene tilted her head to the side as the crown became more visible on her head. She let out a grunt, and put her arms out causing a surge of red energy firing the witches away from her.

A face was finally shown and Selene went to tackle her to the ground.

*********

Selene woke up with a gasp, looking to her side to see that 'Bunny muncher' was calling her.

"Can you come to the boarding house, please, thank you." He cut the call. She looked down at her phone, shaking her head.

She walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror seeing a red hue on top of her head and someone behind her, she jumped back grabbing onto her shower curtain, and banged her head on the toilet seat.

Getting her mind off of everything she brushed her teeth, had a shower and brushed her hair.

She decided on wearing a sleeveless grey shirt, black ripped jeans, a sage green jacket and black boots with a necklace.

********

She walked into the boarding house living room sensing a very tense atmosphere.

In the room was Elena, Damon, Stefan and Rose, much to Selene's and Elena's shock.

They all sat down ready to hear what Rose had to say.