Chapter 6

A/N: I have decided to skip episode 10 because it was really boring and nothing important happened. Also check out my Harry Potter book.

2x11- By the light of the moon

Elena is in her bedroom. She's looking at the moonstone. Bonnie and Selene are with her. "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

"Right now it's what is binding the sun and the moon curse. If i can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie answers.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena Replys.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out." Elena says.

"Stef will be fine, Katherine would never hurt him." Selene comforts Elena.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this."

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get use in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie says as Selene shakes her head being on Elena's side.

Jeremy arrives just as Bonnie takes the stone from Elena's hand. "What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy questions.

"We're not arguing about anything." She puts the stone in her bag and looks at Jeremy. "I need a coffee." She gets up and leaves. Jeremy looks at Elena.

"What?"

" Why are you on some suicide mission?" Jeremy questions concerned for her.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt."

"How's bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?". He leaves and Selene takes the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. The two of them go down the stairs. She has her car's keys in her hands. Bonnie rejoins them.

"Where are you going?" She questions.

"To see my dad and Jenna." Selene answers.

"You're lying."

"No, we're not."

"Why would you think that?" Selene nervously laughs, fiddling with her rings.

"Really?" Jeremy rejoins them. "They took the moonstone."

"How did you...?" Elena asks confused.

"We tested you and you failed."

Selene scoffed. "Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. We can't let that happen."

Bonnie lets them leave. Elena opens the door and tries to get out but she can't. She's trapped. She turns herself and looks at them.

"What did you do?"

**********

Selene and Elena sat on the couch. Selene's legs on the table, her sketchbook in her lap, drawing away at anything that comes to mind.

Elena looks up. "How do you feel?"

Selene looks at Elena confused. "About what?"

"Your powers." Elena said as if it was obvious.

Selene let out a sigh. "I used to think of myself one way. But after this . . ." Her fingers glow a small orb between her index and middle finger. "I am something else. I'm still me, I think, but . . . I don't know. I'm not like Bonnie, my family's not a long line of witches, I don't know how to use them, and the first time I used them I hurt someone and mind controlled them."