Chapter 7

2x12- The descent

A/N- I skipped the first part of the episode.

"Marya?" He calls for his wife.

MARYA MAXIMOFF, hurries into the living room, wiping her hands on a dish towel. "Erik, darling, let me help you.". Marya places one suitcase onto the couch and pops it open.

CLOSE ON: DVDs and VHSs encased in sleeves. We INSERT on some of the videos and find cover art that is distinctly American ("The Brady Bunch", "Who's The Boss?", "FRIENDS"). Marya runs her fingers gently across the merchandise.

"Не волнуйся, любовь моя. Я уверен
Завтра все до последнего продам." (Don't worry, my love. I'm sure I'll sell every last one tomorrow.)

A YOUNG Boy (10) runs into this living room. "In English, Papa!"

Pietro goes to the couch and arranges pillows before securing blankets off a nearby chair. He speaks in broken English. "You said the only rule of TV night is we try practice our English."

"We were just making rid of last little bit of Sokovian." Marya justifies.

"Where is your sister?" Erik asks.

At the top of his lungs, Pietro shouts "WANDA?" Hearing nothing he shouts louder. "WANDA!"

WANDA...

WANDA...

WANDA...

"SELENE WANDA!"

Selene let out a gasp sitting up on her bed, her dad on her side holding her arms together. A few objects around the room floating with red hues around them.

"What happened?" She turned to her dad.

"I don't know. You were screaming and things just started floating." He says looking at her with worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She says trying to convince herself more than him.

*********

Rose, Selene, and Elena are in Damon's bedroom. Elena puts Rose in the bed. "I hate this. I'm a vampire, I've never had a cold in five centuries."

"Just get in the bed." Elena sighs.

"We don't get sick. When we die, it's fast and sudden and it's certainly not drawn out in illness." She complains.

"You're not gonna die." Selene comforts.

"It's such a human thing to say."

Elena looks around her. "You've never been in Damon's room before, have you?" She takes a book and looks at it. Its ''Gone with the wind''.

"Not what you expected?" She asks.

"It's just a room with a bed. Maybe I expected them to be silk sheets." They smile.

"He actually did have silk sheets." They both turn to the brunette confused.

"Why doesnt he have them anymore." Rose asks.

"I made him change them, they were really uncomfortable."They both send her looks. "What? We have sleepovers." She justifies shrugging.

"You're lucky, you know. No one's ever love me the way you both are loved."

"I doubt that." Elena says.

"Trevor was my best friend. Nothing more. I spent all this years on the run from Elijah. I just never thought it was a good idea to set up roots. The whole idea of family is not exactly compatible with being a vampire. Why are you so eager to give up?"