Problems and Solutions❤

Bondita's POV

"Excuse me mastermoshai" I quickly pulled away my palm as an inexplicable fear mingled with disgust ran down my spine. Gritting my teeth clenched within my trembling lips, I somehow gathered myself and took to my seat.

Ashutosh Sir (looking at us turning to Thakur sir) - So Thakur da, hope you enjoy imparting your deep knowledge to our students (gaping at me, with a sly smile) and my dear students...hope everyone here enjoys his class from tomorrow onwards.

Raibhushan Thakur (smiling, looking up at all) - Trust me Ashutosh babu, I feel fortunate to have been endowed with this opportunity of sharing knowledge (pausing his look at me) with this brilliant bounty of students I never came across. Now, I shall take your leave everyone.

Ashutosh Mastermoshai (accompanying him) - Cholun Thakur da, I shall come with you outside. Class, go through where we have studied till now. We shall resume within a few minutes.

My eyes got stiffened at the page as I was lost in trying to figure out what just happened.

"Ei Bondu...please get me that pencil lying near your feet re...Bondu...Ei Bondu...shunchis (Are you listening)" Beni pulled me out of my reverie tapping my shoulder from the back.

"Ha? Uumm yes.....I'll just get it for you. And next time you can't handle your pencil, pick it up by yourself" regaining myself I warned and picked up Beni's pencil, handing it over to him.

Beni (teasing smile) - Thanks Bondu... and sorry re. But...where are you lost? Thinking about Pawan?

"Dhatt...no..." I frowned at him angrily.

Beni (laughing) - Ha what No!! Your eyes and cheeks speak something else.

"Ei na re..." I protested "although I am concerned about his health....rather guilty of what happened with him or could have been, had my pati babu not arrived on time to rescue us. But... right now....I am... "

Beni (jumping up from his seat) - Hein dekhli (See) look Gokul Bondu is blushing. She is missing Pawan.

Gokul (teasing) - Yes...yes Bondu got a crush....she crushes Pawan.

"Ei tora chup kor (Hey both of you shut up) I am not blushing" I slapped my head out of irritation. "Will you guys listen to me first"

"Stop pulling my leg now and say did you like our new samajik vigyan sir" I pulled down Beni's arm forcibly to his seat and revealed my concern.

Gokul - Ei Bondu...Don't change the subject.

Beni (controlling his laughter) - Etai bolar ki achey (What is there to talk of it) It's too early to talk about new sir.

Gokul - Let me start taking classes from tomorrow, then we can comment on anything about him.

Sribal (peeping by the window) - sssshhhh....ssshhhh mastermoshai is coming back.

Resuming to the paused chapter, I tried to concentrate in the class but Gokul's words still knocking my mind out "let him start taking classes from tomorrow." Why!! Why do I smell something fishy of him?

Thakur's POV (outside the classroom meanwhile)

Ashutosh Babu - Now I'll have to resume my class. But, I hope you remember what needs to be done with that Jomidarni from tomorrow.

"Yes....yes I know." I replied getting agitated at this flathead moron's childish suggestions "I'll ask her the most difficult questions so that she fails to answer any of them so that I can deduct 5-10 marks in her exam papers and penalize her with 10 rounds of running around this school premises for every smallest of error she commits in revision exercises during my class."