Prologue

"Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it. How far will you go to prove your dreams come true? "asked Anirudh

"I loved books" Bondita replied "Books are the plane, train and road. They are destination and journey. They are home. If anyone doesn't like to read, they have not found the right book perhaps. I love books especially the one which you could unfold. Which one is your favourite Bor babu?

"If you are to choose to paint your life today, what will it be? Anirudh countered moving behind her chair as she sat at the fencing of huge vintage balcony admiring the early sunrise of monsoon morning "Remember you are the artist, not the canvas."

"Look at the rainbow Bor babu...." Bondita pointed out excitedly with her index finger. "Colour directly influences the soul Pati babu. Colour is the keyboard, the eyes are the hammers, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or the other purposely, to cause vibrations in the soul. I would like to paint the sunrise Bor babu as I get reminded of you instilling the commitment towards my dream...our dream. But you did not answer my first question. Tell me which book you like to read?"

"When one becomes the image of our own imagination" Anirudh replied smiling gently and wrapping the shawl around her "It's the most powerful thing that I would like to read as there's no end to exploring each other. Reading that person is deeper than a book made of printed paper. It's a deeper experience of the companion who dispells my darkness, who lives confidently and conviction reminding me that I am the sun. On cloudy days when we might take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take little of each other everywhere. There was nowhere where I could go wouldn't be you Mishti. You are my beginning and my end. The best love is the kind that awakens our soul and brings out the best of us in every aspect making us reach for more. That plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds which you have given me Bondita.

"That's what I had hoped to give you forever...." Bondita raised her eyelids looking at him modestly

"Let's make our story....till infinity....for this sunrays stays or not, you be my earth?" Anirudh asked looking deep down her eyes.

"So you stay as my blue sky? Shotti? " Bondita affirmed with curious eyes.

"Teen Shotti Mishti...so that one remains to read each other's book beyond the accomplishment of our dream" Anirudh nodded merrily pinching his throat.