☆⏤͟͟͞͞Prologue⏤͟͟͞͞☆

┆3rd pov┆

A mother and her children go through a forest, coming to a clearing they encounter a tree on a small hill, baring strange apples one side being gold in color and the other a midnight black, flowers littered around the tree.

The apples were perfectly split in two sides of the tree making it almost artificial if it weren't for the fact that she did not see a soul in sight, she might have thought it was man-made.

That was until she noticed two small skele kids cuddled up together under the tree, the children also noticed the two after admiring the beautiful scenery.

They approached the two kids, they looked to be 6 years old making the mother's look soften before switching to confusion.

'Why are they alone? Where's their parents? 'The woman thought, disappointed and confused on how irresponsible the the parents are.

She gazed at the two in thought on what to do, after all she couldn't leave them here alone they could get hurt.

As she was in deep thought, the children looked at the twins in curiosity, the youngest decided to be brave and poked the purple clothed skeleton on the cheek before running off to the woman and hiding behind her the others following after.

(Boom done hope ya like it so far cause honestly I ain't great at thinking up words for a story btw feel free to point out some mistakes on my sentences it would really help me if you did I honestly made this because I was so inspired by all the reborn stories about this fandom. )

(P.s there might be times I won't be able to update often so please be patient with me 😅)