٭⏤͟͟͞͞Chapter 2-Some time has passed⏤͟͟͞͞٭

{Y/N's POV}
Some time has passed after meeting Nightmare and Dream and it was interesting to say the least.

First of all after Dream had woken up from my hug, Nightmare had to explain what was happening and who we were, surprisingly he took it really well, having no problem being adopted by me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Honestly I gotta teach this kid not to be so trusting others so easily or he would be taken advantage of.

Anyways, although I adopted them they only started calling me mom after a month has passed and I'll admit some tears were shed.

Also I found out that they just woke up here two months ago and have no recollection of how they got here, they only remember a voice telling them their names and that they were the guardians of positivity and negativity.

When I heard that I immediately remembered the rumors I heard when I was traveling and I got uneasy because it would mean people would come here to hunt for the apples and knowing human nature they would harm nightmare and use dream all for their own selfish greed.

I have to protect this two, not only because they're my sons
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But to also avoid their original fate.

(Boom! 💥 another chappy done and ooooh it seems our protagonist knows about the original fate of dreamtale I wonder how she got to know🤔💭

Y/N:✨Magic✨

Hey! How'd you get here?!

Y/N:I went through the depths of ዘቿረረ.

.....................really?

Y/N:No I went through the ꊰ꒤ꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ door ዕሁጠጌልነነ.

*Le gasp* HOW DARE U!

Y/N:Oops gotta go. 🏃💨

COME BACK HERE!!

???:Welp while their fighting here's a hint, Y/N is not a reincarnator but this story is inspired by all the reincarnation stories author read, anyway hoped u enjoyed this chap adios. ✌)