꙰꙰⏤͟͟͞͞1k special chap⏤͟͟͞͞꙰

(𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥.)

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧
"Give up Nightmare, there's no where you can escape!" Ink stated in disdain, Dream and Blue was next to him, both felt guilt for what was happening.

Nightmare chuckled in contempt, albeit, painfully because of the injuries he and his team had while protecting Error from the soulless bastard.

"We would never give up to the likes of you who needed almost half the AUs to defeat us. Face it Ink your nothing but a weak, soulless bastard." Nightmare mocked him, Ink looked enraged, he raised his giant paintbrush, red paint was on it, ready to be brought down to end Nightmare's gang.

They brazed for the impact, for the pain but

"Where am I?"

A soft voice of a woman spoke puzzledly, everyone paused as they hear an unfamiliar voice and smelled the scent of.....pie,

For some reason Dream, Nightmare and his gang felt oddly comforted by the woman's voice and the aroma of the food.

They looked at the direction of the voice to see a tall woman with long (H/C) hair tied up in a bun, (E/C) eyes, a scar that stretch along her eye, (S/C) skin and a yellow flower and moon clip attached to her hair.

She looked gentle and motherly, they watch as she looked around curiously before her gaze landed on them, her eyes seem to light up in recognition.

She walked closer to them a gentle smile "Ah there you guys are! I was wonde-" she paused, her smile disappeared as she saw how injured the bad senses were and Ink's broomie close to hitting them, red paint at the end that she knew was not a good thing.

The others (except Nightmare's gang and him since their injured) stepped back as the woman's gentle and motherly aura was replaced with a cold and murderous one.

The once gentle gaze turned cold and indifferent "Your not them, Ink  never harm Nightmare and his team especially when 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚." Her voice darkened at the end.

Her long fluffy tail (which they now just noticed) turned sharp, it shined beautifully under the light of the empty space, indicating that it indeed turned into a blade.

She disappeared on the spot, the others looked around wary of where she'd gone to, she appeared in front of Ink and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up in the air, he struggled but she held his neck tighter, he chocked "𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢." She stabbed into his chest cavity, impaling him, Ink screamed and cough out blood as a loud sickening crack echoed around the empty space.

She dropped him harshly on the ground, her gaze unforgiving and cold, she faced the other senses "Do anything stupid and you'll end up like him." She threatened.

Then she turned her back on them and approached Nightmare and his team, they tense up, some of them holding tightly onto their weapons, she looked at their wary selves and her gaze soften.

She was back to looking gentle and motherly as if that woman who stabbed Ink brutally was not her, she knelt in front of Nightmare and gently Pat his head, Nightmare flinched but eventually relaxed as her comforting aura surrounded him and his gang.