✴⏤͟͟͞͞Chapter 17-Baking lessons and...another brother-!?⏤͟͟͞͞✴

〖3rd POV〗
After the children got grounded with their dear mother/sister staring at them intently for the entirety of it to make sure none of them were hiding their injuries from her if they had any, she especially stared at Dusk intensely since she still faintly smelled the scent of his blood.

As for the others, they were shock to say the least- I mean, they didn't really expect that Y/N and her children to be cannibalistic (which actually explains why they didn't seem to care about the horror bros eating humans back in their AU-), they especially didn't expect it from Dusk and the blonde twins (as for Dawn and Liam, Dawn, as they already know, is  kinda a fucked up version of Dream so they're not too surprised and Liam.....is just Liam-) seeing as Dusk was more mature and calm among his siblings, Klaus was a chaotic and energetic little boy and Karin was such a sweet and shy little girl.

So hearing about the guy's severed head with his spine still connected to the head (with some missing bone and meat chunks-) and an eyeball in the news and knowing that it was 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘙 sweet and shy little sister (not biologically official yet-)  that brutally ripped off the guy's head and eyeball 𝘈𝘕𝘋 munched deliscously on the bones was a damn shocker to them.

Now, skipping to a few days from now after the kids 3 weeks were done.

【Y/N's POV】
Right now, I was walking up to the mansion, as for why? It's because Papyrus had asked me for baking lessons and I didn't have the heart to say no to him so I accepted, we have bonded quite a bit at the mall a few weeks back and I see him as a son to me as well.

What can I say? The guy's a sweetheart. Anyways, I arrived shortly at the mansion's doors and I immediately saw Papyrus waiting excitedly for me at the door with his brother, Sans, next to him.

"MS. Y/N! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU'LL TEACH ME HOW TO BAKE!" Papyrus exclaims enthusiastically, Sans gave me a lazy grin "Hey Y/N." I give him a nod in acknowledgement before looking at Papyrus again, he grabbed my hand and started slightly dragging me to the kitchen "LET US GO TO THE KITCHEN TO BEGIN WITH THE BAKING LESSONS!" I soft smile creeps its way onto my lips at Papyrus' enthusiasm.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Sans looking at me a bit dazed with a hint of blue dusting his face before he quickly snapped out of it and followed after us, I decided to not think too much about it.

We arrived at the kitchen, Sans sat at the table and slumped into the chair lazily while watching what me and Papyrus do at the kitchen counter, I started preparing the ingredients and utensils that we'll use to make chocolate chip pancakes "Now Papyrus, we'll start with the most basic one I can think of which are pancakes." I told him while I tied an apron around my waist, Papyrus doing the same as well.

I demonstrate to him the first step while explaining it, he followed but ended up having his face caked with pancake mix after sneezing from the dust cloud the mix formed after dumping the mix in his own bowl, I laughed slightly at his dumbfounded expression and started wiping away at his face with a damp clean towel "You have to put the pancake mix in more carefully, don't just dump everything in unexpectedly." I explained to him, he blushed in embarrassment "NYEH! SO THAT'S WHY! ALRIGHT MS. Y/N, I'LL BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME! "

After that, we continued on with the lesson as Sans just watched on the sidelines, Papyrus was doing quite well (other than messing up on some of the measurements-) and pretty soon, we had some delicious (and slightly burnt-) chocolate chip pancakes served on the table for breakfast.

I pat Papyrus' head "Good job Papyrus! Other than making some mistakes on the measurements and the cooking time, you're pretty good at making pancakes." Papyrus grinned, happy with the praise "THANK YOU MS. Y/N! YOU ARE ALSO A GREAT TEACHER!"