✦⏤͟͟͞͞Chapter 3-"I can kill them.⏤͟͟͞͞✦

(Y/N's POV)

A year has gone by and a lot has happened as days pass by.

First of, I made a nice home for me and my kids, of course it has to be near the tree after all Nightmare and Dream still needs to protect the apples, it took me about 5-6 months to finish building it, same with the furnishings for the house.

Secondly, I've been teaching them everything history, math and all the other basic subjects oh and also magic, I've also been teaching them to be more aware of people's nature you know 'stranger danger'.

And lastly, I made a parental bond with them and if you don't know what I'm talking about well it's kinda like magic that makes you their biological kid, the way it works is you inject a mixed liquid of your blood and a liquid version of your magic to your adopted kid using a syringe, but this also has a drawback you'd have to get the child's consent or the adoptive parent will suffer backlash if forced upon the kid, this magic was actually made by my grandma.

It also changes some of the appearance of the child to have similar features to the parent but there are some cases it won't, it all depends really in chance.

They can also inherit the capabilities the parents hold, either their magic, strength or talent.

And right now I'm sitting next to the tree as my kids played together, I looked softly at them, my eyes filled with affection and love.

They looked back at me and waved, a big smile adorning their adorable faces, l laughed softly, waving back at them, they really do make me feel like the bestest mom in the world.

I closed my eyes for a moment as they went back to playing before I opened my eyes, glaring at the direction to the forest.

"Karin, Klaus, Liam, Dream and Nightmare get back here 𝙣𝙤𝙬." I told them, they looked to my direction puzzled before understanding what was happening when they saw my expression.

They hurriedly ran to me, I stood up as they hid behind me, still glaring at that direction.

A group of monsters and humans emerged from the forest, they looked around as if trying to find something until they spotted us.

They flinched as they saw my glare, an old man stepped forward, 'He must be the leader.' I thought still glaring, sweat started to slide down his face "Um..excuse me miss is...is this the......t-tree of feelings..." He paused and stuttered as he spoke.

My glare hardens "Why would you like to know?" I questioned, my voice cold and devoid of emotion, they shivered "W-we were just curious t-to know about it!" He exclaimed.

I glanced at him coldly "Well you've got your question answered." My gazed darkened "Now 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏." I spoke darkly.

They all nodded and scurried off "Tch greedy nature, disgusting." I said, barely heard, although my kids still heard me, they hugged me tightly "Mom will we be ok?" Dream asked, I pat his skull gently "Yes Dream we'll be ok." I hug them all "Ya! Mama is the strongest person I know, so we'll be alright." Klaus assured Dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"If you want I can kill them." I asked "Mom no." The kids said at the same time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"At least not yet." Nightmare said, the others  nodding their head in agreement, I stood up "Fine, now come on let's go back to the house." I pushed them softly to our home "I'll make your guys favorite food." They cheered and quickly ran home, I chuckled and followed after them 'If those humans and monsters do anything to my kids they're dead...' I thought darkly.

(Boom! Another chapter done, the villagers have arrived! That means we're one step closer to the plot you just have to bear with me now kapish? 👌)

(Also have a picture of Y/N glaring at the village chief 🙃)