✳⏤͟͟͞͞Q/A special⏤͟͟͞͞✳

{3rd POV}

It was a normal and peaceful day for once for everyone, Y/N and her kids (the officially adopted ones and the unofficial adopted as well-) were in their cabin having a nice cuddle pile on the soft carpeted floor (with Error being a blanket burrito because of his haphephobia-) and the other skeletons and human doing their own thing in the mansion.

Yes. So very peaceful...........Now let's ruin it-

Suddenly, everybody was teleported into a pitch black place and plopped onto a big ole' couch, everyone looked around confused, weary and some with interest (*cough* Ink the midget *cough*) but
Y/N seems fully aware on where they are  and she wasn't at all amused, Liam as well seemed to know where they are and just started randomly spewing out curses in Spanish, French, English, Tagalog, Greek, Roman, Chinese and their home language (ሠዘጎርዘ ጎነ ፕዘጎነ ዐክቿ-).

That is until he was hit upside the head by a gloved hand "𝙾𝚒! 𝚃𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚕 𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚗𝚐𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚜𝚊 𝚕𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚔𝚘! 𝙼𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚍- 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚊 𝚔𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚖𝚘- (Oi! Stop cursing already in my place! My god- you really have no filter on that mouth of yours-)" Liam rubbed his head and glared at the person who smacked him.

"I'll stop when I want to stop you old hag- OW-!" He received another smack on the head, Y/N was the one who smacked him this time "Shut your trap already Liam." She scolded him, the shadowy figure points an accusing finger at Liam "𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚕𝚍! 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 ** 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝟹 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘!" They then crossed their arms "𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎. 𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!" She gestures to 3 short white figures, one female, one male and one that looks like both female and male but at the same time doesn't (my personification I made of you guys back a couple of chapters ago-)

The 3 waved at all of them enthusiastically, some gave them a lazy wave back, some enthusiastic as well and some just didn't care "LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH ALREADY." Edge remarked impatiently.

F!Reader went in front of Y/N and a commentary speech bubble popped up above her head

𝐒𝐥𝐞̂𝐞̈𝐩𝟗 𝐍̃𝟏𝐜𝟎𝐥𝐞̄ 𝐝𝐞̀𝐦𝟎𝐧̃ 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝:
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘/𝐍:𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫

Y/N blinks before softly shaking her head "Sorry dear but I'm afraid Karin won't let you. She's much too shy to interact much less get physical with strangers but thanks for complimenting my hair." She tells her softly, F!Reader nods and went back to the other 2 readers.

The M!Reader stepped up in front

ღȻħɍ𝐢̨𝐬̌. 𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲ღ 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝:
𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫~? *𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲*

𝐓𝐨 𝐲/𝐧: 𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲 :D! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟… 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? ^^

𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐭 𝐚 𝐥 𝐤. 𝐓 𝐨. 𝐌 𝐞.

Everyone perked up in surprise before looking at 'Daisy' "You have a sister?!" Red asked her surprised but 'Daisy' didn't answer immediately and only stared at the question in shock.