✴⏤͟͟͞͞Chapter 14-Disastrous babysitting⏤͟͟͞͞✴

(3rd POV)
Y/N and her family had been staying in Sans' AU for a while now and Y/N now plans to go out into the city and see if she can set up a diner or cafe somewhere around the city to earn some money for other necessities for her little family.

After all, no matter how talented she was she doesn't know how to make 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, only a few selected items, clothes is what she can be able to make and of course, furniture because of her carpentry talent.

Checking her stuff again, she looked at her kids (including Nightmare and the rest of the gang, Y/N has now unofficially adopted them into her little family and considers them as her kids as well-) "Now remember, don't let Karin and Klaus break into the pantry, don't let Dawn do his explosive experiments since I don't want to rebuild the house 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. Dusk is pretty behave so you don't have to worry much about him and 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵, let 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮, out of your sight. I don't want to come back just to see the house on fire because of him ok?" Y/N reminded the oldest of her children sternly.

"Chill out mom! Everything will be fine. Stop being such a worrywart, I'm sure we can handle a couple of rowdy kids!" Killer says as he tried to wrap an arm around her shoulder (key word on try- Y/N ended up bending down a bit so he can do it-), not really taking her warnings seriously, the others also agreed with him "Yeah ma, so go on and find a place for your business. We'll be fine." Dust says casually with a grin.

Y/N only sighs and shakes her head "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you, I'll be back in probably an hour or so depending on the trafic all the way there, bye kids! Love you all!" She responded as she gave each children a forehead kiss "GOODBYE MOM! WE'LL MAKE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTER WELL!" Sugar says happily while waving goodbye at Y/N as she smiles and walks away.

After a bit of silence, Karin looked up at Nightmare "Can we go see Mr. Blue and Mr. Dream...?" She asked shyly as she fiddled with the ends of her sleeves, Nightmare thinks about it for a moment before deciding to agree with it, after all, what's the worst that could?

𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨!

Everything in the mansion was in utter chaos! Klaus was running about everywhere with a bunch of cookies in his arms, completely avoiding and dodging the incoming hands and strings trying to catch him, the skeletons even tried to subdue the kid with their magic but it was proved useless as he still ran, completely unaffected by their telekinesis magic.

Toxic bluish green arrows flying about everywhere with the target being the one an only human woman in the mansion who was desperately running away from her attacker which was Dawn, he had an absolutely pissed off expression as he kept on his onslaught of arrows, the others having to dodge out of the way from some of the stray arrows flying about, not wanting to know what would happen if they were to get hit by one of it.

Meanwhile, Liam, Karin and Dusk were sitting on the chandelier on the ceiling, Liam watching everything with an amused expression, Karin eating cookies happily and Dusk reading a book about herbs and botany with interest, all the while Nightmare, Cross and Dust tried to get them down somehow from the chandelier.

Yup, everything was chaos. Eventually though, the children perked up, Dawn and Klaus stopping in their tracks as they listened closely to something, the skeletons and human looked at them in confusion as their expression became panicked "Mom's here!" Dawn exclaimed in panic, the others were completely confused except for Sugar and Mars (who was just chilling on the couch, not caring about the chaos happening-), they did not even hear or see her coming so how come they would know?

"Sis! Quick! Help me put everything back to normal!" Klaus shouts out to his sister who nods and jumped down from the chandelier, almost giving her big brothers and unofficially adopted big brothers a heart attack thinking she'd get hurt but to their surprise she was just fine after landing softly on the floor.

After that, they felt a strong breeze go past them as everything that was knocked over got put back into their proper location, her braided hair floating up and her hands glowing a soft white color as she used her magic to put everything back, Klaus then quickly told Dawn to dissipate his arrows which he did so quickly, after that, Klaus used his magic to mold the wall back to it's undamaged state, a slight yellow glow in his hands as he did so before they all quickly sat down on the couch with Mars and sat there obediently like they just didn't plunge the whole mansion into chaos.

Meanwhile, the others just stood there absolutely shock before the door to the mansion opened up and Y/N peeked through "Kids?" The children immediately got off the couch and ran to their mother/sister  "Mom!/Sis!" They all shouted as they ran up and hugged her "Mama! We missed you soooo much! What took you so long?!" Klaus complains childishly, Y/N just gave all her children a soft smile and a pat on their head as she comforts her complaining children.

The others looked at each other

"......"

"Let's all agree to never babysit them again alright-?"

"Agreed/Yup/Sure/Absolutely/No problem." Everyone agreed simultaneously.

(Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short- I was having trouble writing this chapter since assignments are burning up my creativity juice quickly- I promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer- anyways, onto the chappy facts-

Chapter facts:
-The bad guys had started seeing Y/N as a mother figure to them, although some won't really admit it (*cough* Error *cough*)

-Dust and Killer had accidentally called Y/N mom 5 days ago and once they saw she didn't mind they decided 'fuck it!' and started calling her mom/ma all the time.

-Y/N is quite a talented individual but that doesn't mean she's capable of everything.

-The guys regret disregarding Y/N's warning, the others also never thought that such children (especially Karin) could cause so much chaos in a short period of time.

-The reason the chaos started in the first place is because 'Daisy' pissed Dawn off by being so probing about his mom, the reason why Karin asked to see Blue and Dream is not only to see them but to also raid the pantry there instead of the pantry at home.

-Karin has wind magic, that's why she can easily go up the chandelier, it's also the reason her hair is always braided cause whenever she uses her magic her hair would fly everywhere thus obstructing her view- Klaus has earth magic that's why he could easily fix the mansion's walls and floors, both twins don't use their magic much but are very proficient in using it.