𖤓⏤͟͟͞͞Chapter 8-Maternal instinct⏤͟͟͞͞𖤓

(Y/N's POV)
After my fussy fess, I finally calmed down and stopped fighting, now I was sat on the floor far away from the skeletons as I started treating my wounds.

I would ever so often glance at the skeletons as I treated my wounds, same with my kids they too glanced at them as a tense silence spread along the atmosphere.

After treating the minor cuts I put my focus on my impaled arm and tore the sleeve off, I looked towards Nightmare "Love, could you be a dear and get the medical materials I need please?" I asked him.

Nightmare nodded and delve back in my tail, I didn't have to worry of him not knowing what to get since he's been reading all about my cultures way of healing.

Seconds later Nightmare emerged from my tail with a mortar and pestle, red crystals, a red potion, bandages and clean cloth to clean up the wound, I took it from his hands and gave him a kiss on the head as thanks.

He gave me a beaming smile while his siblings gave him a pouty glare of jealousy, I laughed softly before giving them also a kiss on the head now all of them are smiling.

We had completely ignored the skeletons existence in the room and was in a little world of our own, setting the mortar on the floor I grabbed a few medium sized crystals and put them in the mortar before crushing them into fine dust with the pestle, next I pour almost all of the red liquid in, leaving a bit of liquid to pour onto the cloth for cleaning my wound, next I mixed the two into a fine paste ready for use.

Gripping onto the tail of the arrow before ripping it out of my arm, some of the skeletons in the room flinched at such grotesque sound.

Karin immediately put the wet cloth onto the gaping hole and a sizzling sound resonated around the room, again some of the skeletons cringed at the sound

After the sizzling sound stopped I took the cloth out of her hands and started cleaning the wound after cleaning it I scoop up some of the paste and onto my wound.

Making sure I entirely filled the gaping hole in my arm I wrapped the bandage around it tigh enough for it to not feel suffocating, I let out a sigh of relief as the cool and soothing affects of the medical paste took action.