I want to go

Gabrielle's pov

"Mama?" I look up at her. Her hair is all crazy and she doesn't look well. "Gabrielle!? Where have you been?" She ask stepping closer to me but I back away.

"Gabi, come here okay" I hear Chris' voice from behind me. I nod and walk to him and hide behind his leg. "She's mean" I whisper to Chris.

"Is that your mom?" I nod. "Let's go find some pretty flowers for Liz" I nod my head. He leads me to some pretty flowers. "Gabrielle!" Mama shouts but I then hear Elizabeth's voice talking to her.

Mama said a bad word so Chris had to cover my ears and drag my somewhere else. "What flowers should we pick for Liz?" He ask. I shrug and watch what's happening from far away.

Chris' pov

I'm trying my best to distract Gabrielle as Lizzie is talking to her mother I'm guessing. I don't really know what's happening but I feel like things are going to get heated soon.

"She's going to hurt her" I turn around and see Gabi pointing to her mother and Liz. I crouch down in front of her. "What do you mean she's going to hurt her?" She doesn't say anything and runs towards them.

"Gabi! Wait!" I shout after her. Why is she so fast? Who am I kidding. I'm fricken Captain America. I quickly grab hold of her but she squirms in my arms.

"No! Let me go!" I try to calm her down because people are staring. "Calm down" she shakes her head and quicks my stomach. I hope she thinks that that did nothing to me.

"She's going to hurt Lizzie!" I don't know what to do. People are pulling up their cameras and recording. The only thing I could do I let her go but I'm not going to.

Until she kicked me in the balls..

She runs off and steps in front of Lizzie. I am in pain but I can live. I have too.

Gabrielle's pov

"No! Stop!" I shout at my mother. "You are coming with me" my mom tries to reach me but I back away. I felt Lizzie's protective arm around me in no time.

I like Lizzie. She protects me. "Don't even think about it" I hear her say. "You can't have her. She's my child" I sink back even more in Lizzie.

"She might be your child but you are definitely not her mother. You don't even act like one. I mean, look at you. Your drunk" Lizzie picks me up and I hid my face in her neck.

I noticed that she had a coffee cup but there's probably some alcohol in it. She says that it's her medications and that she has to have it with her coffee.

"I will change. I will have her back with me" my mom says. "No you won't" I see people filming this and it's scary. "Lizzie. I want to go" I whisper in her ear.

She doesn't say anything but rubs my back gently. That calms me a little but still. "Oh yes I will. Just you wait" I see Chris from the corner of my eyes staring at them his eyes widen.

I don't know what's happening behind me but I'm not going to look. Maybe it will all go away if I shut my eyes for a quick second. Yeah. Let's try that.

I close my eyes then open them a second later. Nothing changed except that Chris wasn't where he was early. Where is he?

"Lizzie! Careful!" I heard his voice. I turn around just in time to see Chris running in front of us blocking us from something.

That's when I see liquid drip down. Did he pee? "There's definitely alcohol in there" I heard him say. "What's going on here?" Chris steps away.

I see a police officer walking our way. Chris is all soaked. "This lady won't leave us alone" Lizzie told them. "She took my child" my mom says.

"Yeah because you can't take care of one!" Chris is getting angry. "Ma'am, please step away from the child" the officer tells Lizzie. "What!? Why?" She demands.

"The child will go with her parents" he calmly say. "No! I'm not going!" I tighten my grip around Lizzie's neck. "She can't go with this crazy lady" Chris tells him but it seems like he doesn't care.

The next thing I know, I'm being ripped away from Lizzie and getting shoved in a police car.

Sorry for a short chapter

Let me know if you want anything to be added like siblings or whatever

And should Lizzie and Chris date???

And sorry for the mistakes :) I was in a rush