Tyler sucks!

Leave comments!!!!

Gabrielle's pov

I miss Charlotte. She said she had a family emergency so now we have to have another bodyguard for now. I don't want him. I want our Charlotte. "Come on, Gabs. We have to go meet the new bodyguard" mom walks up to me but I huff and turn around. "I'm not going. You can leave me here to die" I know I am dramatic right now but I need to be.

"Gabrielle, I'm not asking you again" I groan and get up to put my shoes on. "I don't want to meet him. I want Lottie" I huff once more putting my jacket on. "I know you want her and trust me, I do too but she has family issues right now" I whine and walk out to the car.

One we get in, she starts the car up and drives off. "His name is Tyler and he will do the same thing that Lottie does" I grumble not caring about this Tyler. "I don't want him kissing you" I blurt out making her chuckle a little. "Trust me. He won't" I sigh and look out the window. Tears rolling down my face.

"But why can't Charlotte hurry up and come back to us" I ask. I heard her sigh. "Because she has family stuff going on okay?" I ignore her. "I want Charlotte" I raised my voice making mom turn around for a second then back around. "No. We will have Tyler for now and-" I cut her off. "I don't want to see Tyler! I want Charlotte!" I yelled.

"Look. I know you had a bad day at school today but that doesn't mean you get to raise your voice" she warns me. I stick my tongue out at her even though she couldn't see. "But I want Lottie!" I start to cry. "I know you do. Trust me, I want her too but we can't. Not now" I wipe my tears away even though new ones were coming.

"Gabrielle, no" I groan so loud it hurts me throat. "I don't want to see Tyler! I want Lottie!" She's looking at me through the mirror. "Gabs...I can't-" I cut her off once more. "No! I want Charlotte! Tyler sucks! He sucks shit!" I kick her seat. "Hey! You better stop it right now young lady or else your going to be in trouble" I sniffle and look out the window wishing that she can come back to us.

Elizabeth's pov

Trust me, I don't want this Tyler person but we need someone for now. We pulled up to the office and got out. Gabrielle was still silently crying which broke my heart but she needs to understand that Lottie has a family too.

We walk in and see Maisie, one of my best friends, walking up to us and pulling me into a hug. "I miss you!" I chuckle and hug her back just as right as she doing to me. "Me too. Is Tyler ready?" She nods and a guy walks over.

He nods at us and I nod back. "I don't want him" I heard Gabi whisper but I ignore her for now. "Let's go" I says and walks past us. I look over at Maisie and she just shrugs. We then made plans to hang out soon then we went to the car.

I unlock the door and Tyler gets in the passenger seat while Gabi in the back. On the way home, she kicked his seat thinking I wouldn't realize but I did. This is going to be a long day.

Gabrielle's pov

"Mom! I'm going to play outside!" I shout in the house. I wait for an answer as I put my shoes on and grab my toy bow and arrow that Jeremy got me. "Okay! Bring Tyler with you!" I groan but listen. "Hurry up. I don't have all day" I warn him. "Yes ma'am" we both walk outside and he stands there like a robot while I go and play.

"Shooter on your right" I tell myself as I pull the string back and the arrow goes flying. "On the left. Up ahead! In front of you" I dodge and throw the arrows. After a while of that, I got bored of shooting the air. So I decided to shoot Tyler.

"Hey, don't move" he nods and I pull the string back and shoot him. He doesn't look too happy but what is she going to do? Yell at me? I don't think so. "I'm bored. Can we go back inside now?" I ask him as I pick up my arrows. I start to count them but I'm missing one.