Charlotte Grey

Roll call

Gabrielle's pov

"Mommmm" I whine due to her stupid decision making. "I don't want hear it" I huff. We are doing interviews for bodyguards for myself since things got a little out of hand in the past few days. "Benjamin will be here any minute now" I nod my head and drink my water.

We're doing the interviews in the living room because there's more space or something. I don't know. Chris is also here because he wanted to make sure that we chose the right one. "Ben is here" Chris walks in the living room with a tall looking guy. He looks tuff and it's scary but it's a good thing right?

"It's Benjamin" the guy corrects him. I roll my eyes. "I don't like him" I spoke up. He looked at me and glared. Mom and Chris noticed and didn't look pleased. "Um okay. Let's start" mom says and sits down. She started asking questions but I already knew she wasn't going to pick him.

We did interviews all day and I was tired.

------

"If she's being a brat and making this job harder than it is, then she will get some punishment's" I gasp and inch behind Chris. "Okay, we're done here" he said and led the man out of the house. They all been men and kind of ruse ones too.

-------

"Last one. Her name is Charlotte Grey and she's 22" Chris walked in with a nice but tuff looking women. She's pretty and has muscles I wish I had. "Good afternoon ma'am" she smiles and shakes our hands. The first one to do it.

"Hello Charlotte. It's nice to meet you" mom says and smiles. This seems promising. I like her already. I've been eyeing her. She has couple of tattoos which I don't mind. I feel like they have a meaning to it. "I just got back from Afghanistan" I heard her say. She then told us what she was doing there and I think both mom and Chris were impressed by her.

I zoned out. I got bored like always. "You're hired" I snap back out my thoughts and look around me. "Thank you so much. I won't let you down" Charlotte says. "Wait, what happened?" I ask making Chris roll his eyes.

They all ignored me but I saw Charlotte wink at me. I smile at her and start doing my homework. Let's just say that homework lasted about 5 minutes. I have short attention span. "Gabs?" I look up to see mom and Charlotte looking down at me. "Yeah?" I put my stuff away.

"Do you want to show Charlotte her around while I start supper?" I nod my head and stand up. I think Chris left because it's been quiet. "Right this way" she follows me. I show her the backyard, the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, our room, the office, the library and the rest is history,

"You have a nice home" she looks out the window looking out the back. She scrunches her eyebrows. I don't know what she say but I saw nothing so I don't know..."So mom said that you have to drive me to school and back" she chuckles. "Should be fun right?" why is she smirking.

"Are you going to kill me?" she raises an eyebrow then starts to laugh. "Of course not. I'm here to protect you from the killer" I take a deep breath. "So, tell my a little about yourself" I sigh and answer her. After that, she went to inspect some more so I went to help mom with supper.

Charlotte's pov

The Olsen's made us supper. I was going to leave and order take out but they insisted on letting me stay and eat with them. Obviously I couldn't say not to them. "So Charlotte. Do you have any siblings?" I frown at that question. "I have an older sister. I don't talk to her that much though" I smile through the pain. "Then I have a younger sister. She's just like Gabrielle" they both smile at me.

"What's their names?" Elizabeth ask. "Lexie and Stella" they both nod. "Any pets?" I sigh. "I had one. His name was Max. A German shepherd but we would call him Mad Max" they both nod. "Those tattoos? Do they mean anything?" Gabi then asks. She really does have questions.