I don't want to go

Roll call - who's here today?

Gabrielle's pov

"When can we all hang?" Mya ask while nudging my side. I look at her and roll my eyes, "I don't know" she huffs and writes down the notes. "My sister is going to her friends tonight so we can hang then" she continues while writing them down. "Sure" she does a little happy dance and I just smile.

"What's happening tonight" Hallie walks over and sits next to me. "We're going to my house!" Mya exclaims. She always gets excited about the little things. "Cool. I'm in" she speaks and writes down her notes. We have a sub today so all we have to do is write stupid notes.

The class was quiet until the phone rang. Our sub went and answered it. "Okay. She'll me down in a minute" she says then hangs up. "Gabrielle, pack your things. Your going home" she simply says making me wonder why am I going home? Mom is at work...

"I'll see you later" I tell my friends while standing up and getting my stuff then leaving. I walk to the office and notice that mom wasn't there. Only this lady that has curly hair like me. I shrug it off and walk up to the receptionist. "Hello Gabrielle. Someone is here to pick you up" she nods towards that lady I passed by. "Oh I thought mom would be picking me up or something and...I don't know who this lady is" I whisper the last part.

"Don't be silly. It's your aunt Geneva" she opens her arms and I look at her. "She is not my aunt" but the receptionist didn't care. "Your mom told me that she will be picking you up. Now run along. Enjoy the rest of your day" is she serious right now!? I'm going to get kidnapped and she doesn't care. Not today sister.

"I- ummmm. I forgot my notebook in class and I have a test to study for. I'll be back" I laugh nervously. "Oh let me come with you" that lady who her name is Geneva, spoke. "No, it's okay. I'll be back soon" I rush out the run back to my class. I burst through the door and everyone is staring at me. "Code red" I say while everyone is looking at me weirdly except for my friends. They know what it means.

"Argh shit. Bye miss, we have to go" Mya stands up in a hurry and walks towards me. "You can't just leave" the teacher says but they don't listen. "It's a code red ma'am. She is going to die if we don't go right now" Callum says. He's a little dramatic so just go with it. We all rush out before she could say anything. We sneak to the back so that we don't have to pass the office.

"Come on. We'll go to my house. My sister is picking us up. You, text your mom or call her" oh lord. She can't drive for life. Might as well just go with Geneva.

I call my mom.

Mom ❤️

Hello?

Mom!? Meet me at Luna and Mya's house right now if you don't want me to get kidnapped

What!? What's going on?

Someone is trying to pick me up from school telling me that she's my aunt Geneva so I don't know what to do and I thought you were supposed to pick me up

My sisters are by their house. They'll come and get you and drop you off her

Okay

Be safe okay? I love you so so much

Love you too

"My sister is here. Come on" Mya speaks and we rush over to a car. I made sure that we weren't being followed. We all got in with some commotion but we managed. "Hurry" Callum speaks as he looks out the window. I look over and see Geneva making her way over. "Lock the doors" I tell Luna. She looks back at me. "Why?" "Just do it!" We all shout at her and she does it.

"Now drive" she's like five feet away from us. "Someone tell me what's going on" we all groan. "Don't make me go up there and drive myself" I warn her. She shuts up and drives off. Speeding to be exact.

We soon arrive and see the twins and come cop cars. "Why the cops?" Luna ask but we ignore her. "Gabi is going to die if you don't shut up" Mya told her as she parked the car. I got out and ran to my aunts but some police officers stopped me. "Let me go!" I tried fighting them off. "Those are my aunts" I try telling them but they wouldn't listen.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Mary-Kate ran over finally seeing me. "That's my niece we were talking about" they let me go and I rush over to them. Hugging them to death. "What's going on!? Your mom called us, crying, telling us to go to your friends house immediately" Ashley spoke.

"I don't want to go. She's making me go with her and I don't want too" I look behind me and see her walking towards us but I couldn't say anything. "Let's go" they take my hand and lead me to their car. We get in after making sure my friends are okay.

Elizabeth's pov

"Hey, she'll be okay. She's okay" Scar had to reassure me multiple times. "Your sisters picked her and she's fine" she pulls me into a hug. We've been secretly dating for a couple of weeks and I still need to tell my daughter but I never knew when and how.

"Babe, I promise you she will be fine" I sigh and lean against her. "I know. I'm just scared. We don't know how crazy this lady could be. What if she's a serial killer? Or like an assassin?" I started to panic. "She's probably none of that" she cups my face so that I can look at her. "She's okay" she whispers and I nod my head.

"No wait! My moms in there" I heard Gabi's voice. We're on a new set so people don't know who she is I don't think. I don't know. "I swear Elizabeth Olsen is my mom" I rush out the trailer with Scar behind me. We see the guards with a tight grip on her. "Ouch, your hurting me" she says with a little tears her in eyes.

She's sensitive so yeah, that would hurt. "Hey! Let her go" Scarlett ran to them. "Just cause I'm mixed doesn't mean I'm not her kid" she tells them. "Get your hands off" they finally do. "Is she really your daughter?" One of them asks. "Yes she is" she gives me a hug while Scarlett glares at them.

"Did they hurt you?" I ask checking her arms. There's no bruises so we're good. "I'm okay but I'm scared" she hides behind me after looking around. "Go. My trailer is right there" she nods and rushes to it. I made sure she made it inside.

"Don't even touch a kid or anyone like they ever again. Even if you don't know them, call the director or something" Scarlett warns him. "Yes ma'am. It won't happen again" we nod and they walk away.

"She's fine" I tell myself. "Hey, I don't want to see that pout" I turn around and see her looking at me. "You should do something about it then" she rolls her eyes and leans in. I cup her face and give her a kiss. "I hope you know that I really really like you, Elizabeth" I chuckle. "Well I already know you do since you keep telling me and I really really like you too" I kiss her once more until we got called.

"I'll be back. I'll bring Gabi out here so we have an eye on her" she nods and I start walking away but I felt her smack my ass. "Love it" I heard her whisper. I roll my eyes and walk to my trailer. "Hey babe, you okay?" I ask her as I walk in. "Yeahhhhhh" liar. "I know your not so let's go and we can talk on the way" she nods and grabs my hand.

"So what happened exactly?" She sighs and tells me everything that happened until now. "Let me know when you see her again okay?" She nods her head and starts running somewhere making me go with her since we're holding hands. "Scarlett's here! Wait, why?" She ask and I chuckle. "I came to see you silly" she hugs her.

"I'm glad your here. You make my mom happy. She's been feeling down lately and I don't know why but whenever someone mentions your name, she's always asking questions which is funny because it feels like your two are dating or something but you're probably just really close friends" omg can she stop?

"Lizzie! We need you in hair and makeup!" Aviana yells from a trailer. I give her a hands up. "Watch her?" I ask Scar. "Of course" I kiss Gabi's head then kiss the corner of Scarlett's mouth. I then walk away hearing Gabi whisper something. She said "what the fuck? Have you guys been fucking behind my back?" I chuckle at that.

She really knows how to make me laugh without even trying. I love her so much and I hope we can solve this problem about that lady. I'll call the school later and see what's going on. I have a feeling that something is going to happen and I don't like it.