All grown up

5 years later...

Gabrielle's pov

So today is the first day of school since summer. I'm going to grade 9. Yeah I know, I should be in grade 8 but I skipped a year because I'm that smart. Big flex lmao anyways.

I hate school but I'm good at it so it cancels out. "Gabrielle! Wake up!" I hear mom shout from downstairs. "I'm up!" I shout back but lay back down.

I'm going back to bed. Too tired for school. I shut my eyes until I heard footsteps walking up the stairs. I shut up and get o ur of bed so fast I had whip lash.

I run to the bathroom so that it seems like I've been up. "Gab? You up?" I heard mom knock on my door then opening it. I walk out the bathroom and smile.

"Yeah. I was up for a while" I tell her. I walk over to my closet and pick out a hoodie and some lululemon leggings.

"Your a bad liar" mom tells me. "How did you know?" I lay the outfit on my bed then go to my desk to get some earrings and necklace.

"Breakfast is ready. Scarlett will drop you off" I turn around making papers fall off my desk. "What why? You said you were going to take me" I pout.

She walks over to me and cups my face in her hands. "I'm sorry but they called me on set and I have to leave soon" I look down but she gently lifts my head up again.

"Keep your head up and I will pick you up after school okay?" "Okay" she kisses my head and walks out.

I sigh and take a quick shower then get dress. I put on some perfume then run downstairs to grab my lunch and have breakfast.

"Okay I'm off. See you after school" mom rushes over and kisses my head. "Love you and don't be stupid" she says running out the door. "Love you too" I mumble to myself.

I quickly eat my breakfast, grab my lunch and stuff it in my bag. I grab my phone and AirPods and put that in my back pocket.

I walk to the living room and sit on the couch waiting for Scarlett. They should be dating by now. It's annoying how they keep flirting but they never get somewhere. Like does a thirteen year old have to take the first step?

"Gabrielle? You ready?" I hear Scarlett open the door and shout. "Yeah!" I shout back and grab my shoes. "You look nice. Let's go" I nod and run out the door.

I made sure I looked it first then got in the car. "You got everything?" I nod my head and she drives off.

"Okay we're here. Be good and I'll see you later" i grab my bag and open the door. "Love you" I tell her. "Love you too" she says. I then shut the door and run off.

I walk inside and look for the office. I literally can't find it anywhere and it's- "hey!" I turn around to see a girl around my age.

"Oh um hi?" She's looking at me and smiles. She had brown hair but the edges, or whatever it's called, is blonde. She's pretty.

"I'm Mya Donaldson" she takes my hand and shakes it. "Gabrielle Olsen but you can call me Gabi" she nods her head.

"Mya come on. The office is this way" I hear someone shout from down the hallway. "That's my older sister, Luna" I look pass her shoulder and see a girl with black hair but there's some faded green ish blue dyed hair at the back.

(Photos of them will be at the end)

"She's walking this way" I tell her. She groans and turns around. "You're the one who tired finding the office so let's go" she says.

She flips her off and turns back to me. "Sorry. I'm in grade 9 and I don't know where anything is" I chuckle. "Same" her eyes widen. "Let's go find the office" she links our arms together and walks the opposite way where her sister said it was.