Oop

Gabrielle's pov

"Gab" I hear someone say my name while shaking me gently. "Go away" I mumble and turn around so that my back is facing them. "I guess you don't want to see Scarlett" I shot up and ran out of the room to get ready.

I go to my closet and pick out an outfit. I chose an over sized shirt and put some black biker shorts then ran downstairs to put my shoes on.

"Woah, where you going?" I turn around to see Lizzie looking down at me. "To see Scarlett" duh. "Yeah but we have to eat breakfast first" I sigh and follow her to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Lizzie ask. "nothing. I want to see Scarly" I whine. She sighs and picks me up. "Let's go little nugget" she kisses my cheek.

"Nooo mommy stop" I wipe the spot she kissed but she froze. "Did you just call me mommy?" I shyly nod my head and she spines us around.

"I love you so much" she squeezes me so tight I swear I could pop. "Mommy let's gooooooo" she laughs and she walks out the door with me in her arms.

She sets me in my seat and buckles me up then gets in hers and drive off. We sing songs on the way and we finally get there.

Lizzie's pov

We finally arrived and i let Gabi out. "Scarly!" She shouts as we see Scarlett walk pass with Evans. Gabi starts running her way over almost tripping on something.

"Careful!" I shout after her. I walk over to them. Scarlett has a huge smile on her face when she saw us. Evans was just starting.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and he shrugs. "Just your future family" he smirks and walks way. This bitch.

"Hi munchkin" she picks her and kisses her all over her face. "Ewwww stop it" she giggles. "Adorable" I turn around and see Downey taking a photo like an old man.

"Let's go to my trailer because I have a surprise for you" Scar said taking my baby girls hand. I watch them walk away but Scar turns around raising an eyebrow.

"We're you staring?" She ask. I definitely was but she doesn't need to know that. "N-no" she shakes her head and starts to walk again.

I walk towards the food table since I didn't eat much this morning. I got two muffins and some juice for Gabi and I.

"Hey Olsen" I turn around and see Brie smiling at me. "Hey Larson. How are you?" "I'm good thank you. Now I have a question and-" she gets stop by looking over my shoulder looking a little scared.

"What's happening?" I ask her. I slowly turn around but not until I felt someone smack my ass. I jump at the sudden contact and turn around, fully.

I see Scarlett smirking at me while Gabi is trying to hold in her laughter. "See that's what happens when someone looks at her like that" she whisper to Gabi.

"So you do that to someone you like?" The kid ask and Scar nods. "Okay!" She says and smacks my ass. The hell? "I like mommy so I smacked her butt" I roll my eyes and turn back around to see what Brie wanted.

"So what's the question?" She looks nervous. "Well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go o-out sometime?" I can see from the corner of my eyes that Scar is looking mad.

"No" I hear her say as she wraps her arms around me. "No mommy is for Scarlett" I look down and see Gabi hugging my leg. Oh my gawd these kids.

"Oh um okay. Bye" Brie says walking away. I slowly turn around to glare at them. "What if I wanted to say yes?" "Then go" Scar says, obviously mad, and walks away.

"Scar i was kidding!" I shout at her but she flips me off. "Oh I can do that too" Gabi says and flips me off. "Don't do that. It's mean" she nods and I hand her the muffin and juice. "Eat up. We have a long day"

Okay so that was a short ass chapter but too bad. Anyways I'm making gabi older now