Just a crush

Roll call

Gabrielle's pov

"Can't I just come with you? I want to see what you do for a day" I whine as she pulls up to my school. "I'm sorry kid but you have to go to school. I'll be here to pick you" I groan. "Is there a chance you can like teach a boy a lesson? He's been bullying me nonstop and it's annoying" she looks at me through the mirror.

"I'm sorry but I can't just walk in like that" I groan once more. "Come on" we get out of her fancy car and she walks a little behind me. We reach the front doors and I turn around to face her. "See you later" she nods her head. I notice that she has a gun in her holster which is cool but scary at the same time.

"Is this your nanny?" Luna ask showing up next to me. "No you little bitch" I hit her arm. "This is Charlotte. My bodyguard because of this stupid literal threat" Luna slowly nods her head. "She's hot" that made Charlotte and my eyes go wide. "Thanks? I'll be here to pick you up. Call me if you need anything or if you feel like something is off" I nod my head.

I have her number and emergency contact. I have the number to where she works and her own. Just in case. Then we have her dads, Derek Sherpherd just in case we need to lay low or something. I don't know.

"Bye" she waves at me. "How serious is she about this job?" Luna ask as we watch her walk away. "Shall we see?" She nods and I send her a quick message saying that I'm in trouble. We look up and see her reaching in her pocket and reading her phone. She immediately stops, turns around and runs back to my school with her hand on her gun holster.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked looking around for a threat or something. "Nothing" she glares at me. "Emergencies only" she says. She looks around once more then leaves. "I guess she's serious" Luna spoke as we enter the school.

The day went fine. Got a 78% on my math which is good for me. It's more than good. It's AMAZING. Mom will be proud of me. "Charlotte texted saying that she's here" I told my friends so that they can finally let me go home. "Ugh fine" Mya whines letting go of my arm.

I say bye to them and walk out the door. I ran into something hard. "What is this wall here?" I mumble as I look up to see who it is. "How was school?" Charlotte ask as she watches the yard. "Good" I tug her arm so that we can walk away before people question me.

"Your mother wants to see you" why did she sound so serious? I hate it. "Can we stop at McDonalds?" I ask her as she opens the back door for me. I raise an eyebrow at her. "When you're with me, you sit in the back and no" I huff and get in. She shuts the door after my body was inside, and goes to her door.

She starts her car up and drives off. I wanted McDonalds. Mom said I could have some. "Stop with those faces" I groan as she takes a right. This isn't the road we take to go to set. "Where are we going?" I ask getting nervous as she speeds up a little.

"Your seatbelt is on right?" She looks at me in the mirror as I nod. "Someone is following us" I look back and it's true. A black tinted window car is following us. "Stay down" I do as I was told because I don't want to die. Not yet at least.

I started to panic. I don't know what's happening but I'm too scared to look up. I then realized that we stopped but I'm not looking. No way in hell. I heard my door open and I squeezed my eyes shut hopping that I won't die.

I then felt someone touch me. I yelled. "Hey it's just me" I heard her voice. I look up and see her smiling down at me. "Come on. Let's get you to safety" she takes my hand and we rush inside. "Where are we?" I ask looking around. "This is my parents house" holy shit.

"Why are we here?" I set my bag down and see a girl, a little older than me, sitting on a bar stool doing some homework. "I'll get your mother then we will be back" she ignores my question. "Can I come?" I don't want to be here. With this girl I don't even know. "No. It's dangerous right now"
I frown. I don't even know what's happening.