Chapter 5: Swimming In Points

I was staring at my points balance: 103,425, when suddenly these two greeted each other, although this was a common occurrence, they were happier than usual.

"Good morning Yamauchi"

"Good morning Ike"

(You probably know what's the chapter is all about)

For some odd reason these two were actually earlier than usual. Today we would have our first swimming lessons.

Of course when one think of swimming. There's only one thing you could think of.

Its swimming competition.

I was actually considering the butler job commissioned by Sakayanagi Arisu from class A, however i hesitated when i thought to myself that where would she get that kind of money, when every student only had 100,000 private points for the first month.

1 million private points for 1 month,

it was a large amount of points, will she forced her classmates to give them their private points so she could hire me as a butler?

She wouldn't do that right?

As i was in my thoughts i notice that the boys, were getting huddled up together, i got curious so i stood up and walk to them.

"Pervert"

Huh?, did my seatmate just called me a pervert?,Why?, Now that i think of it i still didn't know her name, well based on her attitude, i guessed that she wouldn't even tell me her name so i didn't bother.

She would be like 'why would i give my name to a person like you' is what i predicted.

As i was near the crowd of men, i saw someone holding a paper and writing names and they were...betting!
Betting means money! or rather private points for this school.

"Oii Ayanokoji are you betting too?" asked Yamauchi seems like he's the mastermind for this, i already have an idea that they would be betting who would be the fastest swimmer for boys and girls.

"I bet for Onodera and Myself!" i said, she would be the obvious choice since she joined the swimming club and her physique were superior to others. I gave a thumbs up to Onodera, she looks dumbstruck and then she covered her face.

Yamauchi and the others gave me a strange look like 'What is this guy saying?'

Am i missing something? Isn't this a betting, for who is the fastest swimmer?

"Ayanokoji, do you know what we are betting for?" someone asked me as i shake my head.

"Isn't it for the fastest person to swim?" i asked, isn't it the only thing they could compete during the swimming lessons, am i missing other factors?

Sighs of relief and giggle came from the girls side. Really what is happening?

"No! We're betting who has the biggest boobs in the class!" he shouted as the other boys who were huddled up nodded in unison.

I see, so thats why she called me a pervert.

Although i wanted to bet for points, i am pretty sure the girls from my class would treat me as a pervert.

" Ahh, sorry i'm not interested to that kind of betting" i said as i backed away, although thanks to them i could use the same method.

"See i told you Ayanokoji-kun is different" Sato boasted from the group of girls.

"We already get it Sato, you're boyfriend is not a pervert,just a money worshipper " Shinohara said as she teased the girl.

"A-Ayanokoji-kun is not my boyfriend yet!"