Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire

"W-we can't accept this!"

"80%! Are you f*cking retarded?"

"Miyamoto is useless anyways"

"Oi help me too!"

Complaints from my classmates surrounds the whole room. Looks of disgust and irritation were visible on their faces.

Miyamoto who also failed the test and fall short with four points in modern grammar were hoping that I would save him.

Azuma Sana who was reading the contract i gave to her which was different, if the class wouldn't agree to the exchanged I offered to them, then i could still save her by spending 200,000 points since she was short by two points in Chemistry.

If i would be honest i wouldn't save this girl, since if i saved her then the other one would come and beg for my help too.

"Thank you Kiyotaka-kun!" Maya hugs me out of nowhere while she sat at my desk, my head was buried on her chest which made me hear her heart beating.

Seeing a girl begging with tears drop from her eyes might have been really made her uncomfortable and sad about it.

I only did it since i didn't want Maya kneeling and begging on me to save her.

Sigh.

Seems like they would really be a weakness in the end after all.

In exchange of 200,000 private points, Azuma Sana would be beck and call to any request of Ayanokoji, no complaints are allowed, no sexual activities would be included, this would be effective for one whole school year and all of the private points she would receive will be given to Ayanokoji. In simple words 'Azuma Sana will be a slave for a year'

This was the contract i give to Azuma, once she reads the last sentence of the contract she unconsciously shouted what was the contract all about.

Still, i didn't expect that someone wanted to be my slave, i wonder who said that?

As Hirata and Kushida tries to convince the others and after getting released from Maya's warm embraced which i already got used to.

Three notifications came to my phone and two messages pops up.

'100,000 private points was transferred to your account'

This notification rang three times, which puts a smile on my face. This points came from the other classes when i made a deal with the midterms examination paper.

It was from three unknown numbers, i didn't if these was the contact number of the class leaders

"Kiyotaka-kun you're eyes had a dollar signs on them again, did something good happen?" Maya asked me, i haven't really saw how my eyes turned into dollar signs but it was the sign that i was happy.

I quickly check my total balance since Hirata and the others were still persuading the others to agree in the contract, my points haven't gotten lower yet but rather increased.

Total account balance 2,535,580 PPt

"Decide now Class-D, if you couldn't decide by 5 pm, then i would take the both of them to the faculty and arranged their expulsion papers." Chabashira sensei said as she prepare to start the lesson

"I'll...accept it then" Azuma said in defeat.

"Here" i gave her a pen to signed it, reluctantly she signed

I finally gained a pawn that could be beck and call, Matsushita was different since our deal was outside the school, i couldn't fully control her here.