Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal

I was currently in the library with the three idiots of the class, all three of them were in the risk of getting expelled since they weren't able to achieve a passing score.

I messaged Hirata to confirm our deal.

[ I only need to make them pass right?]

[..Yes,... if you tutor them then they would pass..is there other ways?. .]

Which means i could do any method as long as they pass in the exam. I don't really have to tutor them.

I look at the three who was just chatting and didn't even brought any study materials, possibly didn't have any intentions of studying.

I look at their papers that i made to gauge their academic abilities , and the three of them didn't even bother hiding the fact that they did cheat.

Not only that they have the same answers, one of them even submitted the same name that they copied with. Now i have two papers of Yamauchi and one paper of Ike.

Sigh.

"You better not look down on me Ayanokoji!"

"Just because Horikita-san was quite smart like you, she started belittling us!"

"I'm wasting my damn time again here!, i could've started practicing by now, i just enroll here to play basketball"

The librarian was glaring at us as she 'shhh', she might kick us out next time.

I can already see that i would have a hard time with them, 3,000 points wouldn't be enough for teaching this idiots.

Not only they weren't cooperating but they they didn't have any interest, thankfully Hitomi-senpai gave it to me for free.

"Calm down, i'm not looking down at you guys, rather i have a solution for your problems, Sudo you want to go to the basketball club instead of attending this tutoring sessions right?"

"Huh?, Y-yes" he said confused.

"Then you can go." i said gesturing the exit.

"Really?!"

"Wait!, Why is it only Sudo?"

"I don't want to study too, i can just cram before the day of the exam and get a perfect score"

It was easier than expected i actually didn't need to do anything.

"I can make all three of you pass, as long as you free up the three days before the exam, unlike our other classmates who would need to struggle everyday to pass, however in my group you would just need three days, the last three days before the exam, you can do anything you want before this three days come"

They had stars on their eyes as they look at me, they look interested at it.

"I-is that really true Ayanokoji-kun we can pass the test with just joining the last three days of tutoring session?" Ike asked as the two stared at me probably also wanted to confirm it.

" I was able to perfect the test last time, it would be too easy for you to pass if you are in my group" i said with confidence, this was the purpose i get a perfect score, most people only believe those with results.

"As expected of Ayanokoji!, you're much better than Horikita-san"

They praise me as they started packing, they might be feeling that they were actually lucky for being in my group.

"Also if Hirata asks you about our tutoring sessions, then just say a good word about me to him" they nod in agreement as they left.

The plan was very simple, i just need to send them the midterm test papers i got from Hitomi-senpai when they took it during their first year. In these three days they would need to memorize the answers.