Chapter 21: That Night.

The deal with the swimming club was really the best, The captain and Ayane-senpai and some of the upperclassman in the swimming club were having a special exam so the swimming sessions were suspended for now, however despite no sessions going on, i was still getting paid.

Right now i am currently in my room, and when i opened it.....

What is this situation?

I am pretty sure i made it clear that they were all going to get their punishment tonight and yet what is this?

"What are you all wearing?" i asked the four girls who just barge in to my room.

"Maid outfits!"

"Finally you're here!"

"S-sorry for barging in Ayanokoji-kun

" I can see what you are all wearing, but why?"

Why would they wear maid uniforms at night in my dorm?

I find it hard to find the relevance of the maid uniforms with the word punishment.

"What do you think of my maid outfit my little brother?" asked my lovely, beautiful, rich neesan, as she made a spin showing off her maid uniform.

Looking at the four of them, three were actually looking confident with their looks, and the poor Sakura who was just drag into this mess seems like she was about to faint as she covered the chest part of her maid uniform, still i was able to see a glimpse of her cleavage.

I see, Sakura in a maid uniform, i should keep this in mind, this would increase her popularity when i finally become her manager in the future.

Thinking about them, did the four of them spend some money to buy a maid outfit?, what was the purpose though?, i could only see it as nothing but simply a waste of points, they could've just give it to me if they wanted to waste that much.

Getting back to Ryoko-nee looking confident as she posed sidewards while raising her left leg and her right hand on her head. Her maid uniform was different since instead of the usual black and white, Ryoko-nee's maid uniform was red and black.

Should i also push her to become an idol?,

"As expected of Ryoko-nee!, you look beautiful no matter what you wear" i praised her enthusiastically, i saw the other two pouting when i gave her a praise.

Ryoko-nee accepted my praise while muttering 'of course, of course' as she snorts.

Some might tell that i was only praising Ryoko-nee since she's rich, but... indeed i praise her because she's rich, however Ryoko-nee really looks beautiful no matter what she wears, from what i saw whenever they would barge into my dorm at night wearing casual clothes.

"Me!, Me!, Oni-Kiyo what about me?, how do i look? " Yui asked me the same, she also struck a pose but different than Ryoko-nee, she made a peace sign using her fingers.

"No reaction?!, Do you still not remember me? " her shoulders slumped as her head did so too, she looks at the ground as if she just got rejected.

Yui was beautiful too, just from the reaction of my male classmates when they visited my classroom this morning, she gathered quite an amount of gazes coming from my male classmates.

However since i haven't forgiven her yet, i just look at her with a stone face.

Ryoko-nee whispered something to the defeated Yui, after that, it was as if Yui suddenly regained hope , she raised her head and looks at me with a grin on her face.

I find it a bit annoying. What did Ryoko-nee whispered?

"Sigh....i was even planning to give you 2,000 points, if you complimented me, but since you didn-"