Chapter 7: Accumulating Points

"I-i just wanted to be better at swimming!, you never know when you might need it" Sato explained to Onodera, who was shocked in disbelief.

' Calm down girl you're simping too much!' Onodera thought, she knows out of everyone in the swimming club that Sato was definitely not interested in the swimming club, she just wanted to spend time with Ayanokoji.

As Onodera was about to say something she was interrupted by her Vice captain.

" Why not let her join" Ayane the vice captain of the swimming club said.

"Vice captain?!" the others couldn't believe that their strict vice captain accepted someone without testing their abilities first. She looks at Sato with a satisfied smile and she turned to Ayanokoji with a grin.

"You don't have any problems with this right?" she said, after looking at Sato's physique that was clearly not trained, an idea came up to her that if this girl joined this club then Sato would be the lowest.

According to the contract they signed, Ayanokoji will train the lowest performers in the club and in a week, they would have a competition and if atleast one of Ayanokoji's team member lose to her team, then Ayanokoji would need to return everything that he earned in a week and he would not be accepted as the swimming instructor of the swimming club, losing the potential profit of 3,000 private points everyday until the finals.

With this in plan no matter how good Ayanokoji is, he would never be able to turn Sato who was clearly inexperienced into a contestant capable of beating her team,and he only have a time limit of one week.

"No problem" Ayanokoji calmly responded which irritates her, she was expecting him to atleast look troubled with this or was he actually a novice that couldn't even see how disadvantageous his situation he is currently in.

"Hmph!, arrogance, i can't wait to see you lose your composure in this coming week" she scoffed as she left with her entourage. She was confident that she would win.

"Sorry for that Ayanokoji-kun, she's not actually always like that" Hitomi, the captain of the swimming club said to me.

"No worries, she was just doing what's better for the club" i said in response and then she went to Sato who just joined the swimming club. Seems like i need to apply some methods i learned.

After Sato was done with her application, we went to Keyaki mall to buy our swimsuits. I went to the men's section and Sato and Onodera went to the women section.

I bought atleast two extra swimming trunks where the cashier was almost pissed of me, since i was asking for a discount that doesn't exist.

Sigh. It can't be helped then, you can't make money without losing some.

I reluctantly sent 1,000 points for it reducing my account balance to 200,854, i could've atleast bought 4-5 tubs of ice-cream with that price.

I waited for the both of them to come out as i saw Sato carrying two bags which i offer to carry, she only gave me one of it, since she told me she would just carry the other one.

I wonder what's inside of it.

We partways after they invited me for dinner but i came up with an excuse of coming up with a plan for tomorrow swimming lessons. Dinner means spending and they were actually planning to eat to some fancy french restaurant.
.

.
.