Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission

Her hands were soft and gentle but she has a strong grip, this is what i felt when i shook her hands, her eyes were looking at mine, it was as if she was looking at my soul that was probably surrounded by bills of money.

"Why don't we grab a dinner first, Junior-kun?" she suddenly said out of nowhere, if this was before, then my pathetic self would have already long agreed to her statement.

However i'm different now, I'm at my peak!

"If Kiryuin-senpai will treat me then it will be my pleasure to accompany you"

"You should be grateful that you'll be having a dinner with a fine woman like me Junior-kun~, but since I'm the one who invited you, its only right that i pay"

Right! Just like what Kiryuin-senpai said, if you were the one who invited a person then you would need to take responsibility as the one who initiated it.

You can't just make them pay for the bill or blackmail them when you said that you'll treat them for free! That's just how being a scammer was!

Although i've already forgive this scammers, except Horikita.

She began to walk towards the direction of Keyaki mall and since i've already confirmed that she would pay for me and recorded it, then there's no problem, i could already tell that she has lots of points anyway, i followed her but we didn't talk along the way.

My admiration to this rich Onee-san, keeps on increasing!

The rankings for the best Onee-san is heating up!

When we were on the way, i was thinking what sort of commission she would request me for, i tried to think what would a noble lady commission, someone to carry around her grocery?, someone to make her tea?, i can't help but to think that her commission would be related in serving her.

On our walk, i was already feeling uneasy, she told me that we would have a dinner but where exactly.

The image of that restaurant appeared in my mind, as well as  certain traumatic memories started to surface.

"Don't worry everyone we have a millionaire here in our table!"

The words of my 'big sister' sent goosebumps to me

It was there in the back of my mind, although i've already forgiven her, the memories i have of that restaurant didn't vanish, it began to resurface and replayed on my mind in high definition.

Before i notice it, my feet stopped walking. It was as if there was a wall blocking me from further advancing, Kiryuin-senpai looks back as if sensing i wasn't following her anymore.

No, not this traumatic place again. I look at the restaurant

-----------------𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓸 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼--------------------

The restaurant for elites they say.

However for me it was a restaurant for having traumas.

"What are you standing there for Junior-kun~?,

It was Kiryuin-senpai's who brought me out of my trance. She was already at the front and i saw him again.

I saw the old man again with that warm smile of his, however that warm smile is something i didn't want to see since...

That damn smile, their charging the customers for it!

When i check the bill that was presented to me that time, i saw that the service fee covered at least 10 percent of the total bill!