1. Childhood Best Friend

Jin POV

"Good morning Jimin, let's eat breakfast
you need to go to school and I need to go to hospital as well" I said while nudging Jimin.
Jimin is my childhood best friend since we were kids we've always together for better and for worse until now that we are old enough.

He always sleeps here at my apartment every weekend sometimes I sleep in his apartment but many times we've always together in my apartment.
Today I need to wake him up before we ended up being late.

"Mochi common we need to prepare, wake up now you'll have lots of activities in school" I said trying to wake him up while nudging him in the bed.

"hmmmmpp!! what time is it?" Jimin asked while groaning and rolling on the bed.

"it's already 6am so better to wake your ass up and let's eat" I said to him while walking out of the room.

I prepared our breakfast, I cooked pancake and toasted bread for us perfect combination for our hot brewed coffee.
I also prepared our lunch, I cooked steam veggies and some cuts of beef with sesame seeds. After I put it in our lunch bag I saw Jimin walk out of the room.

"hey Jinnie good morning" Jimin said while tapping my shoulder. "let's eat now, what did you cook for lunch?" Jimin asked.

"your favorite steam veggies. I add beef cuts too" I said while Im sitting on the table across him.

"ow thank you. you always know what's my cravings even if I didn't tell you I think you and my stomach are twins" he said while laughing.

I just smile to him as we ate together. To be honest Jimin is the only reason why I always had a courage to cook for lunch because he always eating food outside and end up having a LBM. I'm ok having a lunch break outside but Jimin is a picky eater he always wants home cook dish. That's why he always ended up here every weekends just for my cooks. I love doing it to him as he is one of the important person in my life.

"Jimin, when will you have a vacation break? let's go to Jeju" I asked him while sipping my coffee.

"let me check my schedule you know Mr. Kim is still on his vacation break in Hawaii and I still need to handle his classes" he response while eating.

"oww I see, when he will be back? did he inform you?" I asked him as I noticed his sad face.

"yes, he will be back next Saturday"

I notice Jimin is sad lately as I saw him he is always in his phone. Jimin is a high school teacher in one of the expensive and high standard school here in Korea. He really love to teach students, that's his passion. He always cheerful when it comes to school that's why I bothered so much when I see him sad.

As we walked out of my house we waved our hands to each other saying goodbye
"Mochi you can sleep here tonight go to your house and take some clothes. You can stay here until next weekend if you want"
I said before we both enter our cars.

"ok I will, wait for me for dinner then" he said and enter he's car as he droves off.

As I drove in the road waiting to the green light to go I saw a man helping a elderly woman to cross the road. The woman bows to him as she thanks the kind man. The man replied to her with a smile. A bunny smile.
I just smile on them thinking that there's still people like him that can help others without asking for it. Wait a bunny smile?
I asked myself suddenly remember one thing.

I immediately go out of my car but to my surprise the car behind me blow the horn as the traffic lights change to green color.
I enter back to my car and park somewhere near the crossing road as I look left and right.
I sighed thinking that I didn't catch up the man I saw. Walking back to my car as I drove off speed.

One day I had a dream about a smile that look likes a bunny. At first I didn't think of it but lately I've wonder why I always have a dream of that smile. I know to myself that I've never met a person who smile like a bunny and now it's keeps bothering me thinking I have a dream like that for almost a month now. To be honest I feel creepy.