23. Still Jealous

Author POV

"arghhh.... finally I can lay here" Yoongi says while groaning as he flopped himself on the sofa.

Hoseok laugh so loud as the others chuckled.

Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin ended on Jin's apartment. When they were about to order food suddenly the restaurant was having a problem. So Jimin suggested if they can eat on Jin's house. Namjoon and Jimin bragging about on how delicious Jin foods, Taehyung and Yoongi brag about something too.

It makes Jungkook jealous thinking that it's good that they have tasted his cooking while him he never tasted it. Jimin notice how easy to Jungkook to be jealous. So Jimin pushed his idea and talk to Jin so Jin would know.

"Jungkook feel at home. Soon it will be your home too, Who knows? should I leave on this house Jin?"
Jimin asked Jin both teases Jin and Jungkook.

"Are you sure you're gonna leave me here? Don't complain if your stomach hurts because of the foods outside"
Jin said to Jimin as he rolled his eyes.

Jin walk straight to the kitchen while Jimin follow him like a lost puppy. Jimin help Jin to prepare things as Jin started to cook.

Namjoon notice Jungkook as Jungkook look over at the duo in the kitchen their every move followed by Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook notice Namjoon is laughing at him.

"What's funny? do I have a dirt on my face?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"No you don't. I just laughs at your antics you're so jealous. Don't be Jungkook they're just best friends. Used to see more of it because they're so close"

"You're not jealous to them? look at them they look so happy your boyfriend is too touchy to my Jin" Jungkook says as he points at Jimin.

"At first I really got jealous but when I learned how Jin is important to Jimin I knew I will never win. They are the best of friends. Jin treat Jimin as his own brother. Jimin is the only family left in him when both of his parents died three years ago"

Everytime Jungkook hears about Jin's parents he can help it but to be sad.

"Since his parents died Jimin always stays here with him. Jimin will just stay on his apartment about two or three days or a week is the longest. When Jimin and I got together it's either I stay on Jimin's house or he'll stay at my house but not that long because he was thinking of Jin.

And you know what?? I think this is the one who makes you jealous even more"

"What?"

"Jimin's stomach only knows Jin foods. Jimin always have LBM when he eats outside. Sometimes he's ok to foods at the restaurants but many times he ended up having LBM I just laugh of how picky eater he was"

"So that's why you let Jimin stayed here? alone?"

"Yes, even though I want Jimin in my home I let him to be with Jin. But I don't think it will happen often as often as before because Jin have you now"

"Yahh, so learn how to cook so Jimin's stomach will used to your cookings. I don't like the idea of them alone in this house"

Namjoon laughs even more. He was amazed of Jungkook being so jealous over Jimin.

"But you almost married my fiance"
Namjoon says as he teases Jungkook.

"Don't get back on that. I think that because I'm so jealous. But to my surprise the person I was jealous of was the person who I will forced to marry. What a bullshit is that?"