21. The Confession 2.1

Author POV

Jungkook's father thought it wasn't going to be easy right now. Too many revelations. He thinks he should have asked Mr. Park from the very beginning who is his son, maybe they wouldn't be in this situation now.

He wants to know the truth so he can understand everything, especially his son. He chooses to listen first before giving his judgement. He tap his wife's hand telling him not to intrude and let the youngters to speak.

All of them took their sits. Jungkook was seated besides his parents and Hoseok. While Jimin sits besides his dad, Namjoon and Jin across Jungkook parents. Yoongi and Taehyung sat across the corners of the table. Jin and Jungkook seated across facing each other.

"So tell me Jimin what's going on here? Why Namjoon was here? What kind of shit is this? I thought you were with your friends" Jimin's dad asked annoyingly as he saw Namjoon.

"Ok, I think there is something misunderstood here. Dad please listen to me" All of them are looking to Jimin waiting for him to explain everything.

"Yes, I know Jungkook I saw him only once outside Jin's house. He took Jin home that time as Jin said to me Taehyung borrowed his car. But that time I didn't know him. I really don't know that he's the son of your business partner that you were telling me since I was a kid"

"So why Namjoon was here Jimin? What did I tell you?"

"Dad please listen to me first, I don't want to marry Jungkook I don't love him and I know to myself I will not be able to.
I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Jeon I don't think I can love your son as I know he loves someone else and I also love someone else. We can't be together knowing that too many hearts will be broken.

Dad please Namjoon and I loved each other. I dragged him here because we want to asked for your blessing. Namjoon already proposed to me and I said yes. Dad please let us be, don't get mad please"

Jimin told his dad with tears forming on his eyes.

Jimin's dad couldn't believe what he heard from his son. He wants him to marry the man he likes for him but not to the man he hated.

"What?? what did you just said? You and Namjoon are getting married? that does mean you are not Jin's boyfriend?"
Jungkook asked Jimin curiously.

Jimin's eyebrows meet. He knew that Jungkook was jealous of him but he didn't think that Jungkook would think that he had a romantic relationship with Jin.

"Whaat??" Jin spoke.

"Jungkook I think you misunderstood something. Me and Jin are best friends since we were kids. I often slept over on Jin's house I actually almost live there because he was alone. Being his best friend I know I have a responsibility to him. My family and his family are really close"

Jimin's stated to Jungkook to clear things to him as he sense Jungkook really misunderstood everything.

"So new Chairman Jeon, is Jimin the man you were referring to at Jin's house when we talked that morning?"
Taehyung asked andJungkook just nod his head.

"You two talked? what did you both talked?" Jin butts in.

Jungkook felt embarrassment. He suddenly remembers his mom told him that he just assume things.

"He said you are so happy when you see Jimin. He thought Jimin is your boyfriend.
I know Jimin was the one he was referring to when he said he saw a man at your house. As for me, Yoongi and Jimin are the only men's who can enter your house. Because I know you have never been in a relationship"

Taehyung stated. He was right that Jungkook misunderstood Jimin.
Jungkook only glared at him and Taehyung just give ok to him smiling like there is no tomorrow.

"W-what?" Jin mumble as he looked to Jungkook.

"So Jungkook how do you know my boyfriend? And what crossed your mind to make you think I'm Jin's boyfriend?"
Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Hoseok and I are best friends since high school and the three of us often meet in the States back in college"
Namjoon butts in to answer Jimin.

"Yah, were quite famous back then"
Hoseok butts in.

"really? now I know why you are famous as news anchor" Yoongi spoke make Hoseok chuckle a little.

"I-i thought.. I thought so because when he saw you he suddenly became happy and when you hugged him I saw his happiness even more then you told him you missed him. You are so sweet in front of me.

So I thought you might be in a relationship.
I especially proved it when I saw you the next morning near the car park of the hospital and you hugged him"

Jungkook bluntly admit since he has no choice now as Taehyung already exposed him.

"What? is that your reason? seriously?" Jimin laugh while asking Jungkook.

"You should asked me before thinking of that. You cutts me off when I introduced Jimin to you that night" Jin suddenly spoke.

"I second emotion" Hoseok raised his hand.

"I third emotion" Taehyung raised his hand.

"yah what? why the two of you looking to me? You want me to tell I fourth emotion?" Yoongi spoke as all of them laugh. Including Jimin's dad.

"Ok I'm sorry! fine." Jungkook says feeling defeated as he sighed deeply.

"Wow! I was beyond amazed. I really didn't think my boyfriend was a friend of my supposed fiance? What a destiny, right?" Jimin said.

"I'm really amazed too. I was planning something today as I want to help two hearts to bind as one. But those two hearts are both idiot. I guess I am right fate is my best friend"
Taehyung says to them with content face looking at Jin and Jungkook.

"So babe you mean you don't have any idea that Jungkook is the man who will you supposed to marry?"
Namjoon asked Jimin.

"Yes, I swear babe I really don't know him even his name. I just know a little from him. First he was Jin's boss at the hospital. Second he was Jin's first love"
Jimin admit mischievously.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asking Jimin with furrowed brows. While Jin pinch him on his legs. Jimin chuckle to the reaction of the two.

"So it's Jungkook the one you and Jin are talking about?" Namjoon asked again, wants to confirm everything so he could understand. He doesn't want to be jealous but he wants to make it clear.

"What? why are you talking about me? Namjoon I want to make things clear,
I really don't know Jimin" Jungkook stated to Namjoon.

"Believe him man he really doesn't know.
He just know Jimin as Jin's boyfriend"
Taehyung butts in earning another glare from Jungkook.

"So I guess it's clear to us now that your son Chairman Park is already taken and it's pretty clear to me that my son is really in love with someone else"
Jungkook's dad says to Jimin's dad.

"Dad! that's not it!" Jungkook denies due to embarrassment. His mom just chuckle to his son sudden reaction.

"I did not accept him yet!" Jimin's dad yelled. Ponting at Namjoon. As all of them looks towards him frightened.

"Jungkook you agreed to marry my son and Jimin don't try to disobey me"

~~~~~~~

oh no Daddy Park 🥺
Please stay tuned 💜