6. Space Out

Jungkook POV

"Jeon Jungkook what's with the space? since we left from the hospital you didn't talk much" Hoseok said
"are you and space are now best friend? common you can talk to me you know that" He adds.

"oh nothing"  I answer him while smirking.

"young master Jeon were home. Welcome back" my driver said while parking the car.

I just got home feeling exhausted due to long flight but that feeling suddenly vanished when I bumped into a man with gorgeous face that I can't forget until now.
I smile while thinking of him, I admit he was so handsome. I never saw a handsome man like him. Living to America for almost half of my life doesn't match his face to the Americans that I have encountered everyday.

"young master Jeon welcome home" our head maid greeted me as I reached the front door.

"thank you. where's mom and dad noona?"
I asked him as she guided me to the living room. I saw my dad reading a news paper while my mom drinking her tea.

"Son welcome home, I've really really missed you. my gosh! my baby is all grown up now" my mom said while hugging me tight.

"Son welcome back, you're so handsome like your dad" my dad told me while hugging me too.

"Hello mom and dad I missed you too. how are you? by the way this is Jung Hoseok my best friend since high school did you remember him?" I said to my parents as I furrowed my brows while looking to their faces.

"ooh oh off course w-we know him we s-saw him on TV. He's the famous news anchor right?" Mom answers me while looking to my Dad. my dad just looked at Hoseok.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon good day! I'm Jung Hoseok, your son's best friend and personal assistant too and yes you're right I'm a news anchor but sadly not anymore" Hoseok said to them reaching his hand for a hand shake. My parents gladly took it as the both of them smiled at him.

"ok ok before you two misunderstand everything here, Hobi is my best friend and I asked him to be my assistant too. I just want to be clear ok? as I looked at your faces seems that you both have something else in mind" I said rolling my eyes as I noticed how my parents looked at Hoseok.
Hoseok just laugh.

"ooww ok son, let's go now and eat I cooked all your favorites" mom said as all of us walked straight to the dining.

"Jungkook I know you know what's the deal right? don't act that you didn't know as I've told you that when I visited you in the US" dad said to me while we were eating.

"I know. but dad why so sudden? are you that weak now? are you sick? mom is daddy sick?" I asked my parents.

"no baby your dad is still strong as he is, he remained his daddy kinks too"

"common our son is still a kid don't say that Infront of him and mostly here in the dining"

"please the two of you stop! and dad I'm not a kid ok? didn't you notice me? I'm all grown up now. so tell me what is your reason for stepping down so soon" I asked my dad straight to the point while he was glaring at my mom.

My dad cleared his throat and starting explaining all to me.

"son your Mom and I are getting old. We just want to see you living well. We just want to teach you while we both still have the strength to follow and guide you all the way until you can do it alone by yourself.
Honestly I actually want to asked you if you have already someone that you will introduce to us. You know son we want to see you settled well, have a family and an heir of your own" my dad seriously said to me while mom is looking to us.

"ok I will go to the plan if that is your reason. Knowing you dad you made an outstanding career in business and helping a lot of people. I want to be like you once I took your position and responsibility someday."

"and speaking of someone I don't still have that you know me and my bored damn life I just studying there, after school go home that's it"
I honestly told my parents. But my mind was thinking of someone. That someone I bumped into.

"ok if that's the case we will start on the first week of the coming month and oh by the way give me a grandchild before I die, please son" my dad told me with pleading in his eyes as if he will die soon.

The dinner had ended happily and many stories were discussed. Both of my parents are now resting in their room. I asked Hoseok to sleep over and now he was in the guess room. I knocked on his door as he open it for me.

"ow Kookie what is it?" Hoseok asked me while fixing the sleeping mask on his face.

"hmm nothing I just want to check on you if you are ok here" I said while giving him a smile.

"ow yess I'm ok here. This room is same size of my whole fucking apartment" he said while chuckling.

"ow really? Hobi, am mm I-i just want us to go to the hospital tomorrow" I said to him shyly while biting my lower lip.

"t-tomorrow? why? what happen? are you not feeling well? your ok a while ago" he asked look so worried.

"damn Hobi I'm ok. I-i just w-want to c-check something" I replied but it's actually someone not something.

"Jeon I know you, I'm your best friend remember? I actually thinking hard since you came back to the car from the hospital. because after you came back you space out" He told me with his knowing look.

"a-actually I want to see that guy again" I confess to him.

"guy? who's guy? you said you want to check something there. Don't tell me that guy is you want to check in the first place?" Hobi asked with furrowed brows.

"oh no no.. that's not that.. ok at first I want to check something inside there you know that all of the employees there didn't know me I just want to see them how they do their job that's it. But, suddenly when I came there I bumped into a man with a gorgeous face as in gorgeous so so gorgeous"
I tell him not noticing my self that I smiled very wide.

"owww gorgeous? I think you are whipped look at yourself infront of the mirror you smile like there is no tomorrow. You look like idiot!" Hobi teases.

"common Hobi can we? please" I pleaded.

"ok fine but let me know him first ok? so I can entrust you to him. You know that I don't want you to be hurt by someone. You deserve better kookie. I just want your first love to be your last love" Hobi stated to me.

I know he was worried because ever since I haven't been in a relationship. Let's just say I don't have time for that. Many women and men toss their selves to me but I just shrugged them off as I don't have any interest in them. But, that thought has vanished when I met that face his gorgeous face. To be honest I'm excited to work in the hospital as I will see him there. I hope we can be close.

"Jungkook are you still with me? hello to earth Jungkook?" Hoseok slap my arms as I startled.

"a..a.. yah ouch! what? why? ok let sleep for now tomorrow we will visit the hospital goodnight Hobi bye!" I sighed while walking towards the door.

"this kid is something crazy! I bet he's in love with the space! aaishhh!" Hoseok said as I close the door.

See you tomorrow gorgeous.