32. Fear

Jungkook POV

I woke up feeling like my eyes hurt.
I suddenly remembered that I fell asleep while crying to Jin.
I moved to my side to hug the one I love but when I opened my eyes he was not by my side. Wait where's Jin?

I suddenly got up from my bed and looked around my room but he wasn't here.
I hurriedly left my room to look for him all over the house, until I heard people laughing in the kitchen. I immediately ran down the stairs to go towards to that noises.

"Jin!!" I hugged him tightly when I saw him.

"Ooh oh hey Good morning" He greeted as he tries to balance himself again.

I didn't realize the tears that fell from my eyes. I felt scared when I woke up that he wasn't by my side. I felt him caressing my back to calm me down as he hug me back.

"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?"

"No. I-i thought y-you're gone. I-i w-was scared w-when I didn't s-see y-you when I-i w-woke up"

I said to him between my sobbs as I really scared when I didn't see him when I woke up. I just now felt this fear as if it would haunt me every day. I wish I hadn't heard everything my father said about Jin. But, I can't overcome the fear. I need to protect him. He needs me. I will do everything to keep him safe.

"My silly man! I'm just here in the kitchen helping your mom to cook for breakfast"

"Ok. Don't go anywhere. Tell me if you will go somewhere. Understood?" I said on a stern tone.

"Jungkook. Babe. Pease don't worry. Don't be like this. I am fine ok?"

He says annoyingly. I know he doesn't want me to worry, but my instincts says so. I need to take care of him all the time if possible.

"Whatever. I just want to always know where you are. It's better to be careful than to be careless and just chill. Understood Jin?"

"Ok fine if that's what you want"

He says to me while cupping my cheeks and kiss my nose. I feel better now knowing that Jin is in my tight embrace. I will never let anyone to break us apart. Never.

"Ok excuse me, so are you done with your morning drama's? Shall we eat now? we're hungry here"

Yoongi said as all their asses sat down in the dining room. I heard them all laugh at what they witnessed this morning. Call me childish but I don't want anything bad happen to us especially to my Jin.

"Jungkook son, relax no one will hurt Jin here. It's our home stop being scared"

My mom told me as he cares my knuckles. Dad just agreed to my mom.

"Mom what if Jin and I will stay here? What if we don't need to stay on the penthouse as of now. Jin what do you think?"

"Jungkook. Babe, I told you I'm not going anywhere. I don't want to trouble your parents we are adults Jungkook not kids"

Jin said in a stern tone. But my instincts said we should stay at my parents' house. We are safer here than in the penthouse.

"You are both right. Jin doesn't want you to lean on us while you want to protect him. However, it is up to both of you where you want to stay. I'm ok with everything"

Dad says to me but when I looked at Jin his eyes tells no. I need to talk to him before we move out. I was planning to sell his apartment or just gave it to Jimin.

"Jungkook you need to calm down your ass. Jin is just working at the hospital. You are working in there too. Yoongi and Taehyung are with him always, Hoseok is there too. After his duties he will go home with you, So what's bothering you?"

Jimin says as he rolled his eyes.

"Babe, Jimin is right. Don't worry to much. We can talk about it later please eat first,
I cooked it for you don't you like it?"

Jin cupped again my cheeks trying to persuade me. We ate almost in a silence. I don't know what I feel. It's the first time in my life that I feel this kind of worry.

Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok left for work at the hospital while Jimin and Namjoon have classes on the university. Mom and Dad are leaving too, My dad has a meeting while my mom will meet her friends. Me and Jin are only one's who left in this house.

"Babe, what do you think? We stay here or you want to stay in our penthouse?"

"It's up to you, I will just follow you Jungkook since you knows what's best for us"

Jin says as I sense he is annoyed. I hug him and kiss his cheeks.

"Okay, we're going now. We will now move to the penthouse. But I want you to promise me that you'll always ask me if you're going somewhere. In addition, you won't go out without me. Is that clear Seokjin?"

He smiles a little and just nodded his head.

"Jungkook, I'm not sick. I understand you. I know how to handle myself in case of trouble. I will make sure it doesn't happen again. I will be more careful so please stop that worrying and be calm"

He says in a deep sigh as I nod my head, but still I'm worried. Maybe I need to be calm for now. My father's men's will also be in the penthouse and all around our hotel.

After Jin and I talked, I left the house telling Jin that I have a meeting and ordered him to just stay in our house. I will meet someone today. I don't want Jin to know about this because I know he will be mad at me.

I reached the meeting place as I saw the man that I will meet.

"Jimin, sorry I'm late"