46. Presumption 2.3

Author POV

"Hobi I'm going now. Gladly Namjoon didn't asked me again! Gosh I don't know what to say. We had argument last night"

"Do you think he needs to know? be careful next time. Oh my!! what the?! I can see Uncle Jeon's car Jimin.. be here immediately ok? bye"

Jimin called Hoseok first thing in the morning, he smiled lovingly when he heard his friend panic from excitement because today was a big day for them. Today is the day Chairman Jeon will finally see his long lost son in person and that's because of Park Jimin.

Jimin made sure that these event will go smoothly. Jimin's dad doesn't know that his son betrayed him, he doesn't know that his own son has a plan to put him in jail. He's totally unaware of everything.

Right now Jimin drove his way to Jungkook's place with the thought of a perfect day as he planned this cleverly. He was so happy that finally Jungkook will be going home. Since Jungkook escaped from his father, Mr. Park back out a little from their plans, he said to his partners in crime that they need to calm down a bit and looked for Jungkook in silent as he didn't want his friend Mr. Jeon to suspect him. Jimin learned that so he made sure his father will stay low and from that moment he made his plan.

Little did he know something unexpected would happen soon...

Meanwhile Mr. Jeon and his team is heading to a secluded place as the investigators report it was a positive note that Jungkook is still alive and lives there. He waste no time as he wants to be sure of.

"Kookie it's your dad look! it's his car right? it's him!!! finally!!" Hoseok shouted throughout their hideout which Jungkook startled a bit.

"Jimin called me saying he's on his way here gosh Jungkook! we're going home. Let me open the gate ok?" Hoseok excitedly says while running out of their house unnoticed by Jungkook's reaction. His best friend eyes forming a tears hoping that his dad will understand him.

As soon as Mr. Jeon enter the drive way he thought he saw a ghost, he thought that was not Hoseok running to him like a puppy. For him Hoseok is like a son, a sibling for Jungkook. He was shocked at the scene when Hoseok hugged him tight while crying, seeing the sunshine smile on his face makes him feel relieved.

"Uncle Jeon I'm happy to see you again I-i never thought that I-i will see you again. How was my parents? are they ok? did they eat well? sleep well?"

Hoseok bombarded his Uncle tons of questions. Mr. Jeon just chuckled while caressing Hoseok's face wiping his tears away conforming that the man in front of him is not a ghost.

"They are fine Hobi I'd made sure of that. I'm sorry if I didn't bring them with me here, you know your mom, it's not good for her heart it will shock her. Now tell me the truth Hoseok tell me all. Is Jungkook here with you?"

"Unlce Let's go inside" The only word he utter.

Before they could enter the house,
Mr. Jeon made sure that no one tailed him he ordered his men to scatter around and secure the whole place.

"My son Kookie. My baby boy"

Mr. Jeon cries hard when he sees his only son as soon as he stepped his foot in. He was dumbfounded to see a figure he always knew.

Jungkook ran to his dad as soon as he heard his voice he immediately hugged him tight while crying his lungs out. He couldn't believe that his dad holding him now, he couldn't believe his dad is in front of him now.

"Dad I-im s-sorry"

"Sshh Dad is here now.. Don't say sorry.. Dad is here now my baby my only son.."

The father and son duo cried together while hugging each other tightly. Hoseok cries along too as all of them didn't expect this day would happened. Both are stunned in the situation. Hoseok asked them to sit so they can talk.

Jungkook stated to his father all of the events had happened to him, from the night he went missing to learned about Mr. Park betrayals to know their plans against his family to Jimin found him till he escapes, he left no shred of information to his father about the six months that had passed

His father also confesses to him that he suspected Jimin's father long ago, it was started when he changed his mind to marry their son's.

"Jimin is the one who send hints to your investigators about us. He secretly tailed his father, he investigated him under the radar. He's father also the reason why Kang Daniel is released from prison. Uncle Park together with Daniel's father and Jin's aunt are conspirators. They want our wealth even with the Kim's"

"Really? I don't have any idea Jimin can do that. He must be a good son then" Mr. Jeon couldn't believe that Jimin will betrayed his own father. He couldn't believe either what Jimin had gone through from all of this.

Before Hoseok could speak one of Mr. Jeon's men disturb them he knocked and enter the house politely saying "Chairman Jeon there is a car outside he says he's Park Jimin" Hoseok hurriedly run going out and informed all the men to let Jimin enter the place.

"Jungkook what happened? is everything alright?" Jimin barge in as he panicked when he saw Hoseok running to him while crying. He was not so shocked but a content smile plastered on his face. Finally the Jeon's reunited.

Jimin explains everything to Mr. Jeon, he tells everything he caught and found out from his father. He even told his Uncle that his family was close to bankruptcy years ago, the only reason his father was forcing him to marry Jungkook was to save their family from poverty and to preserve their wealth as well.

"All we have now is the school we belong to. Our other property and wealth is gone. No wonder why he agreed to let me marry Namjoon when he found out that my husband is also a chaebol son. All of our access is gone since he became Kang's family business partner"

"I already know about that Jimin. I already sense that long ago before Jungkook came back from the States. That's why I agrees to the both of you for not getting married because I know what's the end of it. The two of you could possibly hurt in general. No wonder why your best friend's dad transfered all his wealth under my name. He wants to secure Jin's future. He wants to make sure"

"But dad what are we going to do now? How's Jin dad? how was he? how was my son? Although Jimin always updated me, but I still want to hear everything from you" Jungkook asked his father already in verge of crying again. Mr. Jeon caress Jimin's hand as he was so grateful of what Jimin did to his son.

"He's ok, both are fine and doing well, I'd made sure in every possible I can. I just can't believe you're going to see your baby born. Jungkook let's go home, Jin is waiting for you. Let's continue this meeting in our home. I feel bad about this place"

Jungkook and Jimin frowned about the last sentence Mr. Jeon says.

"We're safe here dad no one knows this place but you're right I need to go home so shall we go?" Jungkook stand up from the couch and get his things all packed and organized.

"All settled now Jungkook, finally were going home. Jimin thank you so much for all of your sacrifices" Hoseok says as he hugs Jimin lovingly. Jimin hugged him back and whispered "You're welcome my dear sunshine"

They all went out and closed their hideout house but before Jimin could walk to his car, Jungkook grabbed his arms unnoticed of Hoseok's reaction.

"Jungkook i-it's-"

"Wait hobi I want to say something to Jimin before its too late"

"Jimin maybe I was a bully to you sometimes but I want you to know that I owe it all to you. I was so grateful for you since that day. I am so happy when you found me and put hope in my heart. I was ready to die but your words encourage me and your actions made me believe that you meant everything you promised. I'm not regretting my decision to trust you. I'm so thankful Jimin. Thank you so much for everything"

Jungkook then kisses Jimin on his temple and hugs him tightly, lovingly thanking him for all the favors Jimin has done for him while the man he's hugging is speechless unable to move at the figure he sees in front of Hoseok.

"Oh my god!! Wow? What am I seeing? seriously?" A familiar man spoke making Jungkook turn around and his eyes widened in shock.

"Taehyung?"