48. Shootout

Jungkook POV

"I will explain all later but please I'll make sure your safety first. I didn't endure for a long time not to be with you. I don't want my effort will go to waste. I had have done enough Seokjin for us so please bear with me. I promise I'll answer all of your questions"

"Let go of me Jungkook I hate you. For me you are already dead"

His words feels stabbed my chest sunk deep in my heart. The words he dropped is something I don't want to hear for the rest of my life. My eyes suddenly felt warm as a tear escaped from it but I know I don't have time to cry in front of him right now, my child is my outmost priority and Jin's safety is my life.

"Don't say that you will know all later, but first hide here. I have to deal with them all so that our sufferings would be end this day. I don't want to wake up tomorrow without you by my side again. Please Jin promise me you will not leave here wait for me unti l come back. I love you so much. You and our son"

I hid Jin inside the cabinet that has a connecting room so that he would be safe for all of the gun fight outside. When I was about to leave him there he suddenly grabbed my arms.

"What's all of these Jungkook? What's happening? Why there's so many gun shots? Please don't leave me here alone. I'm afraid"

I kissed his lips to calm him down, the lips I missed so much all these times.

"Love, baby, I have to go now so all of these things will end now"

"Why Jungkook? Are you leaving me again? Are going to Jimin? You two had a relationship?"

I sighed at his presumptions. I know I have a lot of things that needs to explain with him one by one. I know what's going on on his mind but I need to end our problem first so that all of us especially my Jin will living in peace with me and our soon little one.

"I know what you are thinking baby but please believe me that you and our son is my priority. You two is all I need Jin. Listen, go now, get inside there you need to hide, I'll promise I will come back hmm? Don't make any noise and don't answer whatever you will heard wait for me Jin I will get you out of here ok? Do you trust me? Just trust me my love."

I cupped his face and kiss him deeply for the last time. It pains me even more because I don't know what's the future holds us. I locked the cabinet after I made sure that Jin is safe inside. I get his phone and changed it with mine, the phone that Jimin gave to me before. I know he will look at it, gladly I didn't delete all the convos I had with Jimin in the past months so I know some of his questions will be answered once he opens my phone.

When I come out I saw my father, Jimin and Hoseok holding a gun while Taehyung is trembling under Jimin's embrace.

"Jungkook where's Jin? don't leave him you fool" Jimin yelled but I ignored him.

"Tae listen to me that room has a private room hidden inside you just need to open the cabinet inside the bathroom, Jin is there hiding. Tae if I'm not able to get him there please can you do it for me?" I said almost in a angry tone instructing Taehyung.

"What the hell are you saying Jungkook?" Hoseok hissed.

"Tae we don't have enough time so answer me!" I shake Taehyung who seems so frightened.

"I-i do-don't know how t-to use a g-gun why me? why not you?"

"You just need to pull this backwards and then bang just like that. Taehyung I trust you please take care of my family. Go to that room now and hide yourself. Protect my child Tae promise me ok? Dr. Kim of dentistry I owe my family's life to you"