25. Kisses

A/N: some 🔥 coming....
One month later..

Jin POV

"Jimin, let's eat food is ready" I called the guy who is the owner of cute little fingers.

"Wow thanks" He said while digging his foods.

"Hey calm down you look like you starved for a whole week, there's your lunch bag"
I said to him while as I point the bag I prepared for him.

"I just miss your cooking Jin, you know no matter how many times you teach me how to cook, I still can't imitate the taste of your cookings"

"Maybe our taste buds are different. Namjoon said that your cooking is getting better as time goes on Jungkook agreed too same with Yoongi, Tae and Hobi"

"They said that because they don't want me to get upset" He defended.

"Did your dad talk to you?" I asked suddenly.

"No. He's still not talking to me. Uncle Jeon said he'll try to talk to my dad again"
He told me as I sighed deeply.

Kim and Park Nuptial is coming they only had almost a month to prepare other things but Jimin's father still hoping that Jimin will change his mind.
I remember one month ago when I said yes to Jungkook that night, he immediately told his parents about us. His parents were very happy but when Jimin's father found out, he immediately ignored Jungkook and us.

I suddenly felt ashamed of Jimin's father because I know he helped my family a lot, especially my father but Jimin told me not to feel like that because I didn't owe his father anything. His father's decision to help my family was because his father was a friend of my dad.

"Jin please don't think about that. No matter what happen I'm his only son I know he can't stand me but if he can, you and my mom will be there so I'm ok with that"
Jimin told me trying to cheer me up as I nodded my head and give him a fondly smile.

"Let's go now. I promise your boyfriend to drive you at work"

We both leave my house after we finished our morning routine. Jungkook told me that he will took me home later and he asked Jimin if he can drive me to work. Jungkook and Jimin friendship had gotten better they were so close now compare before.

Every time Namjoon looks at the both of them he laughs so hard thinking that Jungkook was very angry with Jimin before but now they are best buddies. I actually want to ask Jimin if I'm still his best friend because I feel like Jungkook has taken my place.

"Thanks Jimin, take care ok? see you at home later" I caress Jimin cheeks and kiss him on his forehead as I waved goodbye and he sped off.

"Dr. Kim good morning"
A familiar tall man greeted me as I enter the hall.

"ow Hi Mr. Kang good morning"
I greeted back but suddenly stunned by the sudden action of this man. He kiss my hand.

"Excuse me? Mr. Kang" I asked with confused face.

"Sorry for that I can't help myself sometimes. I'm just here because my mom got sick but she's ok now I just paid the bills" He said.

"Ok. I'm sorry Mr. Kang but I need to go. Please tell your mom to take care of herself more. bye" I told him as I leave hurriedly not wanting to have an awkward situation with him. And mostly Jungkook didn't want to see that, me either.

The entire hospital doesn't know my relationship with the chairman. He just started as Chairman of the hospital just a month ago then suddenly they will hear that one of the doctors he is holding is now his boyfriend? I just don't want an issue at work.