37. Breakfast

🔥 parts ‼️

Jin yawned in bed when he woke up. He smiled when he opened his eyes, as he sees Jungkook was hugging him while he slept. He caress Jungkook cheeks while staring at his ring finger. To this day, he can't believe what happened last night, for him it was just like a dream.

He slowly removed Jungkook's arm from him to get up from lying down. When he was about to slide down on the bed Jungkook suddenly grabbed him to lie down again.

Jungkook back hugged him and start to give his neck soft kisses and kitten licks.

"Good morning. Where are you going hmm?"

"Good morning, I just want to prepare breakfast for us before you woke up" Jin says but the feeling that Jungkook gave to him right now is seemed he wants his fiance more than breakfast.

"Breakfast? it's too early, it's already six in the morning" Jungkook response while still doing works on Jin's neck.

"Ok so let's sleep more" Jin says with cheeky smile.

"Sleep? But we slept early last night" Jungkook complain but still keeping in work on Jin's neck.

"So what do you want then?" Jin asked while smirking and turned to look at Jungkook.

"Be my breakfast" Jungkook says flirtily while licking his upper lip.

The two staring at each other's eyes filled with love and lust. Their gazes to each other gives heat on their body. Jungkook yanks his boxer as he slipped down Jin's boxer leaving Jin half body naked while him is completely naked. He doesn't sleep with shirt on. Both of their dicks sprung free in the air, hard, massive and yearning to be touch.

Jungkook didn't waste any time as he took of Jin's shirt. He stood up on the corner of the bed and pulled Jin on the edge while spreading Jin's legs living Jin's ass hanging in the air.

Jin just looked at his fiance full of lust while waiting for Jungkook to his next move. Jungkook stared at Jin's dick and pinky hole while licking his lips. That action of Jungkook sends chills on Jin's spine.

"And this is my breakfast. Hmm yum"

Jungkook start kissing Jin's legs. He kisses first the right leg while the left leg of Jin was on his waist. After he both give kisses and licks on Jin's legs he goes down to Jin's upper thighs kneeling slowly. Jin moans as he feels Jungkook breathes on his skin. It's hot and gives more chills on him.

Jungkook spread Jin's legs more as he sucked Jin's groin. Jin moans in pleasure as he feels every sucked and licks.

"J-jungkook ahh"

He then put his legs on Jungkook shoulder so Jungkook could touch his cock. Jungkook knows what Jin wants him to do by that action. He waste no time as he start to pump Jin's cock while his lips is now reaching Jin's hole and start licking it, teasing it with his tongue while givin Jin a pleasurable hand job.

"Fuck babe ahhh"

Jin can't hide his excitement as he moaned to the sensation he feels. When Jungkook made a ploppy sounds he aggressively suck Jin's cock making Jin whimper in pleasure. He feels shivers when Jungkook hot mouth teasing his dick.

"Shit babe ahhh...  your mouth is so fucking hot... ahhh suck me hard"

Jungkook smirk at Jin's request as he does what he's fiance wants. His head is bobbing up and down faster while his tounge is teasing the tip of Jin's cock inside his mouth. His finger found Jin's wet hole and in no time he fucked it. He enters another finger while almost gag as he blows. Jin moaning in mess as he feels his sensitive parts are on fire.